Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• sorry for late reply, it finally mounted the drive, but now i have another issues that is to do with kodi and accessing the shared folder. i already posted a thread about this issue

• I'm sorry if this was placed in the wrong section. Hello all, running Kodi 17.6 on an android box. I have OpenMediaVault installed on a raspberry pi 2 with a toshiba 2tb external hdd with all my movies. The issue I’m having is that when adding the videos (movies,kids,set,etc.) and setting up the content type, when it starts to scan I get an error message that it can not connect to server and it does this for every single file. I do have access to the drive and said file via videos>files>movies. …

• Hello all, new to this group and OMV. I installed the latest software from the website to a raspberry pi 2, but when i try to mount my drive i get the following error message: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount -v --source '/dev/sda2' 2>&1' with exit code '21': modprobe: ERROR: ../libkmod/libkmod.c:557 kmod_search_moddep() could not open moddep file '/lib/modules/4.9.41-v7+/modules.dep.bin'ntfs-3g-mount: fuse …