Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• ZFS with Docker General Issue

subzero79 - - Plugins

THIs is a known issue. I’ve been working on the plugin to get rid of that bind mechanic. Just simply don’t use the shared folder selection go to cli and create a symlink from /var/lib/docker to your zfs dataset.

• OpenMediaVault FTP Issue

subzero79 - - FTP

A quick guess is maybe your sw is trying to write to the root of the ftp server?. The root of the ftp server is un-writable due to the configuration used which is virtual root. Try to point one level down (an actual folder). Make also sure the username has RW privileges for that folder

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

subzero79 - - Plugins

I need people to test some of the plugin under the hood changes. 1) No more tcp api query. Now dockerd listens on unix domain only. So no tcp port field 2) no more src and dst folder and copy option. 3) the selection of the shared folder passes directly the -g option to the daemon. No more mount bind. This should not create any more problems with zfs storage driver. The show run command button is kinda of working in another testing branch. But I need someone good at js that can beautify this

• Just a quick remark here. Current omv uses label as first option for device mounting and mount path generation. If no label is present it will default to by-id which in most bare metal servers will be the device brand-model plus a serial number. If you remove a device that’s currently registered in the backend with label, assigning the same label to the new disk should mount the new disk in the same point as the old one. As long as the old one is not present, I don’t what would happen if two fs …

• Docker - problem with permission

subzero79 - - Plugins

Just a guess if those /srv fs are ext4 try and take our the noexec flag in /etc/fstab reboot and try again.

• Quote from sjdaniels: “Quote from subzero79: “Is not configurable at the moment. If you use the same pc and browser the backend should detect the cookie and not send a notification for every login. This works sometimes doesn’t, not sure if chrome specific. ” That could be the issue, I use Safari... but, the issue is I clear my cache and cookies regularly. ” Maybe use chrome or Firefox just for login into Omv without clearing cache off course

• How to install OMV on a single disk?

subzero79 - - General

you should be able to look at the db at /etc/openmediavault/config.xml Look for the fstab tags. There should be a duplicate mnent entry.

subzero79 - - General

That error means is a duplicate fstab entry. Check the db manually to erase the duplicate.

• Is not configurable at the moment. If you use the same pc and browser the backend should detect the cookie and not send a notification for every login. This works sometimes doesn’t, not sure if chrome specific.

subzero79 - - General

Make sure the partition is not mounted. Then after that you should be able to mount it using the omv webui. Once mounted through the webui you should be able to start creating shared folders.

• Seems like a bug in how the extra arguments are parsed. Needs another text field maybe.

• maybe try this in extra options. --log-prefix 'IP INPUT drop: ' -m limit --limit 12/min

• Cannot create share

subzero79 - - General

From the error, maybe try a reboot. Omv4 creates a hub folder where you can see all shared folders. It uses systemd mount units.

• radarr multiple instances

subzero79 - - Plugins

Those mono projects sonarr and radarr don’t allow multiple instances of their software in the same host. Is hard coded. as @Ammiraglio says docker is a viable choice for this scenario.

• I use libreelec. But I use nfs. I’ll have to test when I am back home

• Problem is username root. Sftp plugins uses the assigned users. This case Marco.

• My Setup, But More Of A Kudos!

subzero79 - - My NAS Build

My first impression when I looked at the photo was that the server was cantilevered. Make sure is well tight that. You wouldn’t like that server falling over your head.

• Something is failing. This is probably to the multi device btrfs. I saw a commit last week regarding double view of grouped btrfs devices. Are you on latest omv4?

• Can you post a screenshot of the settings in the plugin?

• Docker Pull+Restart Script [SOLVED]

subzero79 - - Plugins

Read what @1activegeek is telling. He doesn’t care he cleans/prunes on his own script the watchtower container.