Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Wide ram consumption

dlucca - - General

@cabrio_leo you are the Number 1 !!!!!!!!

• Wide ram consumption

dlucca - - General

Thanks to everyone for the answers!!!!!!. So it's perfectly normal for the system to have this ram consumption?. @cabrio_leo , what settings you used for the caching file ??. Or differentiate "limits" for zfs?.

• Wide ram consumption

dlucca - - General

Hi macom, thank's for reply !.This is the situation of the ram used, and it is always high even at rest.

• Wide ram consumption

dlucca - - General

Good evening at all , I would have a small question . I would like to see if it is normal that my system uses 55% ram, even when it is at rest. Lately I have noticed that using ram never returns to low values.I use the following services : - Docker ( Sync ) - FTP. - OpenVNP. - SMB. - SSH. - Transmission ( Not everyday ). - Zfs. The use of so much ram can cause problems for a long time ??.Oh is completely normal, and I worry about nothing ???. Sorry if my questions are stupid, learning is always …

• Firewall for Transmission

dlucca - - Network

Hi raulfg3 thank's for reply , the tekkb's thread link is : Example of OMV's firewall In my case the router have upnp active , and before i put the "last rule" " reject All " the status of the port in transmission was open , also if i dont' make a rule for the transmission web port It 'doesnt work. I take away the last rule, and restart transmission service , the state of the port on router , and in transmission web return open, so I think i have to create a rule in INPUT chain, or FORWARD chain…

dlucca - - Network

Good evening every body , nobody had problem with transmission???? i post my iptables -L : Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT) target prot opt source destination ACCEPT all -- anywhere anywhere ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED ACCEPT all -- anywhere anywhere ACCEPT icmp -- 192.168.0.0/24 192.168.0.3 ACCEPT tcp -- 192.168.0.0/24 192.168.0.3 tcp dpt:ssh ACCEPT tcp -- 192.168.0.0/24 192.168.0.3 tcp dpt:http ACCEPT udp -- 192.168.0.0/24 anywhere udp dpt:netbios-ns ACCEPT udp -- 192.168.0.0/24 anywhere udp dpt:ne…

• Im sorry for the double post , excuse me !! Forgive me .

dlucca - - Network

Good evening at all , i need a help for setting correctly the omv firewall rules for Transmission plugin . I've follow the Tekkb's thread regardin 'Firewall' and when i put the last rule 'REJECT All' the port of Transmission became in closed state, and router dont recive Upnp. My OMV3 IP is : 192.168.0.X and port for Transmission 51413 (default). I dont understand how is the correct set for that rule, INPUT?? OUTPUT?? Any advice will be appreciate!! Thank you all ! Please help me

• Good morning at all , yesterday i was reading an article about zfs "improvement/tuning" ...I've tried some settings for the limit arc cache. When i run the command in the terminal " cat /proc/spl/kstat/zfs/arcstats |grep c_" the result was : c_min 33554432 c_max 8392192000 My system had 16G ram ( not so much, but not so bad ) ,so I tried to change this value creating a file zfs.conf in /etc/modprobe.d whit this parameter : #Min: 4GB options zfs zfs_arc_min=4000000000 #Max: 10GB options zfs zfs_a…

• Sorry if i dont answer before , im still reading all this thead , i'm on page 15 !! Thank for your reply , iv take a look soon !!!! EDIT: Good morning at all , yesterday i was reading an article about zfs "improvement/tuning" ...I've tried some settings for the limit arc cache. When i run the command in the terminal " cat /proc/spl/kstat/zfs/arcstats |grep c_" the result was : c_min 33554432 c_max 8392192000 My system had 16G ram ( not so much, but not so bad ) ,so I tried to change this value c…

• Good mornig at all , sorry for silly questions but I'm a beginner. Iv just do a fresh installation of omv3 , whit zfs plugin installed whit no problem, i would like ask something about snapshot and upgrade. From the zfs tab i see snapshot ,but i dont understand how use it , i see only filesystem/volume and nothing else. How is the correct procedure for snapshot?? If i made a new install or an upgrade, i lose my all shared_data pool ?? Thank you very much for everybody's advice is appreciated.

• Resilio Sync - no access to mountpoint

dlucca - - General

Hi , I have the same problem,how did you solve it????Sync fails to mount shared folders, in my case Music

• Docker Nextcloud 12.0.3

dlucca - - General

Good evening at all ,I am writing to you for a problem with docker/nextcloud installation.After installation ,I receive this message in the admin section :"PHP OpCache non è configurata correttamente. Per prestazioni migliori consigliamo di utilizzare le impostazioni in php.ini:opcache.enable=1opcache.enable_cli=1opcache.interned_strings_buffer=8opcache.max_accelerated_files=10000opcache.memory_consumption=128opcache.save_comments=1opcache.revalidate_freq=1 " I read the post " NextCloud Installa…

• problem to load web gui

dlucca - - General

hello guys , after last update ,my web gui dont load nothing , I tried to turn it off and on again, but it remains as in freeze,you can solve the problem???thanks a lot to everyone

• Upgrade to 3

dlucca - - Updates/Upgrades

thanks for reply guys , i have a question If i do this step 1 remove data drive 2 make a clean install 3 reconnect data drive i find my old shared folder??

• Upgrade to 3

dlucca - - Updates/Upgrades

Good mornirng, i wuold upgrade my server to omv 3, with a fresh install. Is possible to keep my all shared folder, and user configuration??? There is a Tuto for that??? Thank so much !!