Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• When will OMV3 be ready

CvH - - General

Quote from tekkb: “implying Volker is lazy” Nobody besides you has said that. I said that it needs too much effort to get something into the project. And nobody like useless effort for nothing. I don't mind if you should use svn or git - both working great. But the main problem is the hoster, really nobody is using SF these days for the obvious reasons - it is a plain file hoster filled with an outdated ui and no features. The "whole" OSS world is at github where you can easily push some fixes t…

CvH - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “What devs are lazy?” If I had an patch, for example, the barrier is much higher at sourceforge to get something done. Honestly I wouldn't even browse the code because sf is quit useless for this task nor would I follow the development because SF is horribly outdated in comparison to the other oss hosters. I'm not sure that it is the best to use outdated platform for development which "nobody" uses these days - but of course if Volker didn't want to change to git there is …

CvH - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “We convinced him to move to nginx in OMV 0.6 because of the noticeable speed increase.” It would be nice if github (as defacto standard) is used instead of sf.net for developing. At the moment there is to big burden to get something upstream - devs are lazy.

• Sry I overread the log - the log says Source Code (4 lines) the stick looks working - did you upgrade Tvheadend to the latest version ? ~4.1.1928 has an problem with DVB-C sticks. 4.1.1932 should work.

• OMV doesn't boot after remove of hdd

CvH - - General

I have an running and working OMV 3 - no problems so far. Now I wanted to remove one storage hdd and run into a problem - not sure if this is an Debina or OMV Problem. I removed everything in OMV (shares, settings ...) Source Code (2 lines) didn't find anything besides some leftovers in the omv cfg (testwise removed) If I reboot I got his message -> forum.openmediavault.org/index…0cc04f6826f5da0112570f651​ it complains about an disk which is connected and running, after the test it drops me into…

• just google for media_build It backports the current kernel dvb drivers to outdated kernels

• Schamlos kopiert von wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Datentr%C3…-heissen-die-Datentraeger Bei IDE-Geräten (interne Festplatten und CD-ROM-Laufwerke) ist wichtig, mit welchem IDE-Anschluss das Gerät verbunden ist. Jeder Anschluss kann zwei Geräte aufnehmen: -Das Master-Gerät am ersten IDE-Anschluss bekommt den Buchstaben a (/dev/sda) -Das Slave-Gerät am ersten IDE-Anschluss bekommt den Buchstaben b (/dev/sdb) -Das Master-Gerät am zweiten IDE-Anschluss bekommt den Buchstaben c (/dev/sdc) -Das Slave-Gerät am z…

• I have tried this in a VM and it works like expected. OMV looks like "fully" working an Debian Jessie if you change back to sysvinit (some plugins should be broken I think). This is at least something till systemd finally work with omv. It is nice to see a OMV with not totally outdated packages. (never understand why omv is not based at ubuntu lts -.-)

• I dindn't try this but wouldn't this fix the systemd problem (till it is included in OMV) ?

• Offline backport kernel installation ?

CvH - - General

Looks like working, I test tomorrow if it all runs ok

CvH - - General

after grub, both kernels are shown (3.2 works but no lan) directupload.net/file/d/3833/3a5l3hr2_jpg.htm

CvH - - General

I installed OMV 1.0.20 at a Asrock B85M with an Qualcomm Atheros AR8171 LAN chipset (not supported with 3.2). Obvious no LAN connection - backport kernel could not be installed (which adds support for this LAN card). I got no access to a WLAN/LAN card which is supported with 3.2. so no temporary LAN connection at this machine. The easiest solution would be a omv image with integrated backport kernel but I can´t find any. Is there a way to install it manual ? I tried to download the kernel to a u…

• Cant login to webgui after update?

CvH - - General

Quote from tekkb: “How did you manage to screw up those files?” apt-get dist-upgrade (thats why it is a bit strange)

CvH - - General

I quote my selfe Quote from CvH: “fixed it,I installed omv in a vm and copied the /etc/php5-fpm/ folder to the NAS, reboot -> everything is working.” there is the folder from the vm, worth a try, overwrite existing files -> reboot

• No Webgui after update 1.0.x->1.0.21

CvH - - General

fixed it, I installed omv in a vm and copied the /etc/php5-fpm/ folder to the NAS, reboot -> everything is working. I never changed anything at this configs, maybe there is/was an upgrade problem.

CvH - - General

maybe the same like No Webgui after update 1.0.x->1.0.21 no errors in the logs ...

CvH - - General

Quote: “​# omv-mkconf nginx # omv-mkconf php5fpm” done, reboot (to be safe) nothing changed NAS:~# omv-engined -d -f pastebin.com/sLuP3zs1

CvH - - General

I had a running install of OMV, but after updating from 1.0.17/18/19 to 1.0.21 i got no access to the webgui any more. The webgui give me a empty page (incl source). /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_access.log Quote: “::ffff:192.168.0.123 - - [10/Oct/2014:01:39:05 +0200] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 31 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.124 Safari/537.36"” NAS:~# ps -ef|grep nginx Quote: “root 5196 1 0 01:31 ? 00:00:00 nginx: master …

• got the same error by upgrading from 1.0.21 to latest omv (same log output like Undeadhunter) NAS:~$ php did no output for me Quote: “NAS:~# dpkg -l | grep php ii php-json-schema 0.2.0 all PHP implementation of JSON schema ii php5-cgi 5.4.4-14+deb7u14 amd64 server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (CGI binary) ii php5-cli 5.4.4-14+deb7u14 amd64 command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language ii php5-common 5.4.4-14+deb7u14 amd64 Common files for packages built from the php5 source …

• Re: Linux and DVB/S Cards

CvH - - General

bitbucket.org/CrazyCat/linux-tbs-drivers die sollten ganz gut klappen !