Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• @ryecaron I had this discussion while in Wheezy and I couldn't compile domoticz correctly, I had a binary that was way too big and had issues with that when I wanted to add some dynamic lua features... and in the end I had to move to Jessie. I have the XU4 cloudshell which is really powerfull for the power usage and intend to use it as a NAS and for running other functinalities such as domoticz and processes alike I consider my production. The docker seems a killer, and I expected also to tun om…

• Install on Jessie ???

epierre - - General

a good idea, an owncloud that installs out of the box :howtoforge.com/tutorial/owncloud-install-debian-8-jessie/

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Yes but people shouldn't waste their time trying OMV on Jessie anyway.” doing a simple NAS I would agree, but running more on it is the real issue, wheezy is far beyond Jessie, the specific odroid XU4 packages aren't ported back for example...

• OMV on ODROID XU4

epierre - - My NAS Build

Quote from theory: “This looks like a really fun setup! Nice! Do you find the little screen useful? Is this just for a personal home cloud?” Quote from ryecoaaron: “The little screen could be useful if I displayed information on it. I am working on a plugin to display info on it. Trying to determine what information is useful to put on it. I was thinking... IP ADDRESS (might be tough if more than one) UPTIME …” can you share how you made it work ? here I cannont boot the omv image with the lcd s…

• owncloud error

epierre - - Plugins

Quote from stupidkiller: “In the Bug report ,someone called "votdev" wrote: Try removing the following file: rm -f /var/lib/openmediavault/owncloud_tasks.json These worked for me.” worked for me too today

• Quote from tekkbebe: “If it is not mounted in the filesystem section it will not be available to create a shared folder. Why not simply move the data manually to another share on another data drive. If you want to use this stick permanently with OMV reformat it with a linux filesystem. Mount it. Then create a share on it and move the data back. Or you could simply share that data from another share on another data drive.” sorry to make this live again, but what are the file systems that can be u…

• Install on Jessie ???

epierre - - General

Hello, I've tried to install on the Ubuntu version of Odroid XU4 yesterday but even following this guide, the service installation was broken and keept on trying to install itself ateach package upgrade. On the other way, the Wheezy works very well but some packages are a bit ... dusty... Is there a status of progression on your side regarding the Jessie upgrade ? I'm asking so before I have to decide to scratch the MMC with Jessie to have a running OMV. thanks !

• Hello, I am a domoticz user on arm architecture and would like to have it too on my latest Odroid XU4 device (previously running on U3). You need to compile for intel for no version is (anymore) compiled, but the one for PI and other armhf is alredy available (see domoticz.com/wiki/Installing_a…omoticz_on_a_Raspberry_PI). Afterward for the armhf the binary is able to auto update itself. I'm also developping a REST gateway between domoticz and the android/ios app Imperihome to access it from a mo…