Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• google-drive-ocamlfuse

Jamz - - Plugins

Would google-drive-ocamlfuse be a good candidate for a OMV 3 plugin? github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse There's detailed instructions for installing it on Jessie, and there seems to be instructions on auto mounting on boot & headless running as well. github.com/astrada/google-driv…m-source-on-Debian-Jessie I have no idea on how to write a plugin for OMV or I'd tackle it. But thought it would make a great plugin so OMV can set up the auth details in the plugin and manage it. Now that Plex …

• Hmmm, I'm getting the exact same thing after trying to turn off plexply on plex plugin... Was also have loads of trouble getting other plugins to work after 2->3 upgrade.

• SABnzbd not Updating and Docker not working

Jamz - - Plugins

Anyway to port this for us OMV 2.x users? Unless OMV 3.x is "production" ready?

• SABnzbd not Updating and Docker not working

Jamz - - Plugins

So, noticing my sabnzbd is also still on 1.1.0 (vs 1.1.1), is there a reason the plug-in still uses sourceforge as the source vs GitHub? Sourceforge is still only showing downloads for 1.1.0 but GitHub is where the actual repository sits now. github.com/sabnzbd/sabnzbd Is it possible to edit the plugin to use GitHub instead? (I'll tackle it myself if needed, just need some guidance to the all the touch points/scripts that would need to be edited...)