Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Rsync notification mail only on error

tux1337 - - RSync

Sorry, the file was in the quote, but unfortunately not visible. I edited the post. Yes, this will be overwritten by an omv update.

tux1337 - - RSync

I fixed it for me with changing /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/rsync Line 117: Quote from /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/rsync Line 117: “-o "echo \"Please wait, syncing <${srcuri}> to <${desturi}> ...\n\"" -n \ ” to Quote: “-o "echo \"Please wait, syncing <${srcuri}> to <${desturi}> ...\n\" > /dev/null" -n \ ” This is a dirty hack - not really nice. hopefully there is a better solution.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “3.7 in the repo now *might* have an extra field ” Works like a charm! Really good. Thank you very much. My configuration works now fine.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “I left this out because it would complicate the plugin and a lot of people wouldn't know what the correct drive is. I guess I could add a text field that would override the calculated value. Most people wouldn't have to put anything in the text field. ” This would fix it. Would be really nice if you could do this

tux1337 - - RSync

Hello, I have several rsync jobs with the --quiet option set in the interface. I've also choosen that the output is send me via mail when some output is generated. I expected to get only a mail when an error occures. Unfortunately in the rsync script of omv, there is a hard coded output: Quote: “echo "Please wait, syncing <rsync://omv@storage.lan:/media/> to </media/e57601e6-f19b-427d-8ffb-88bd0ab135ed/media> ...\n" ” Because of this, I will get every run of rsync a mail, which this message insi…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Just out of curiosity, why are you encrypting the OS? ” On my root drive are key files for data encryption that is used to make an encrypted backup "to the cloud", so it makes sense to decrypt the root drive in this case. May I suggest a solution? It would solve the problem for the various configurations if you could add a new field to the omv-backup interface which the administrator can choose the drive for the MBR. The field could be prefilled by your exisiting algorith…

• Hi guys, I've the same issue with another configuration. My system is fully encrypted with luks (root partion also). When I try to make a backup with openmediavault-backup extension, the rsync part is successfully done. Then dd of the root partition throws the error: Source Code (1 line) Issue is maybe the same: root partition is not recognized correctly. Configuration: MBR: /dev/vda Encryption partition (LUKS) for root: /dev/vda1 root partition /dev/mapper/vda1-crypt blkid: Source Code (10 line…