Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 171.

• Duplicati not starting at boot

baldman - - Plugins

Unfortunately I'm not sure how to fix it either .... You say it's waiting for storage, do you mean the hard disk is not loading quick enough at start-up?

baldman - - Plugins

It seems to be working the way I fixed it in my above post, is it ok to leave it like that?

baldman - - Plugins

That didn't work...

baldman - - Plugins

I found a way to temporarily fix it. nano /etc/rc.local and before the exit 0 line at the bottom I added the follow in two lines: sleep 20 service duplicati start I rebooted and it worked

baldman - - Plugins

Hi Guys, Since one of the OMV3 updates (not sure which one) my duplicate plugin has stopped starting at system boot. Any ideas? Thanks heaps

• Duplicati out of memory crash

baldman - - Plugins

I only have 1.5GB memory in my OMV3 with many other services running. I've have had no issues apart from having to move the temp directories to a different location. There's a lot of settings to tweak in the "advanced options" section, settings that will also help to preserve memory. I'm still leaning about Duplicati so I'm probably way off on your errors . I've also found that random errors can be fixed by a reboot. In the advanced settings I changed these two settings: --asynchronous-upload-fo…

• Adding Custom SSL Certificates

baldman - - General

The only Nginx plugin config file I can find for the particular server is "zzz-omv-nginx" located here /etc/nginx/sites-available. If I change the cert.crt and cert.key paths in this file Nginx will not reload. Please, any help would be great

• CrashPlan Ending Home Service

baldman - - General

Here's the Duplicati cloud options if anyone is interested forum.openmediavault.org/index…549725a2febc8f27b2df54359

baldman - - General

Quote from talvasta: “Great ideas. I was also thinking of setting up a VM with a windows install and then using Carbonite on that. Anybody happen to have this setup? Is it working? How's the resource usage? ” I haven't used carbonite so I can't comment on that, but setting up a Windows VM just for carbonite would use more resources than installing it directly. Perhaps you should look at the Docker plugin instead of using a VM. Can Carbonite be installed on Linux?... if so, you could use the Remo…

baldman - - General

Quote from macom: “How to restore a single file or a single folder (in case you have to). ” From the restore section you can restore single files or folders. I have done this and it works I've finished setting up my remote Duplicati backups using SFTP, it works well. I backed up 500GB locally then moved it to a remote location for incremental backups. Duplicati performs well too. Crashplan is history (so far) The Duplicati-plugin looks good to me. OMV3 is a must though.

baldman - - General

Quote from macom: “However I did not find a way, to backup encrypted files individually, just as archives. ” What do you mean?.... Duiplicati compresses and encrypts the data into 50mg files then automatically uploads them individually? I've just tested backing up 500GB to a local USB drive and it worked great. Now I will take the USB drive to work and reconfigure it as remote backup over SFTP and see how that goes

baldman - - General

Themmm, your advice above looks like you want me to change the certificate for OMV. I wish to change the certificate for my ownCloud installation which I have setup through the Nginx plugin. My Nginx server plugin still uses the gui assigned certificate after changing the config files directly. How can I change the certificate directly just for the server within the nginx plugin?

baldman - - General

Thanks, I have tried changing it in Nginx but OMV became inaccessible. I'll have another look at

baldman - - General

I looked at the Duplicati plugin a little while ago but because I already had Crashplan running I didn't really use it. Has anyone here been using the Duplicati plugin?... Its in the testing repo so I'm curious about it's stability and performance:)

baldman - - General

If I try to edit the certificate path in the Nginx config files it crashes the OMV gui. Does anyone know of a way I can include the certificate in OMV without importing it directly?

baldman - - General

Hi All, I can't find anything in the forums about this so I'm sorry if I'm asking again My current setup is like this... I use Virtualmin as my main web/mail server and I have OMV as a second server with my personal files served by ownCloud on a custom port. My Virtualmin server runs Lets Encrypt to get all certificates for all my domains. Lets Encrypt also grabs the certificate for my ownCloud installation on OMV. Currently I manually import the PEM info from Virtualmin to OMV and select the ne…

• navigation menu missing from webUI

baldman - - General

Hi, I have the same problem here on two servers with all browsers and all devices, touchscreen and desktop. Rolling back to OMV 3.0.75.1 seems to be my only option at the moment. Is there a way to fix this until the next update?... Cheers

• MySQL Start Error

baldman - - Plugins

Its alright I fixed it. Just had to move the MySQL data files from main disk to the "extra option" directory I created

• MySQL Start Error

baldman - - Plugins

Hi All, I've just done a fresh install of OMV 3, it then updated to 3.0.70. I've installed the MySQL plugin 3.0.4 but it errors when trying to enabe it. I've also added my "datadir = directory" to the extra options. The error I receive is as follows: Source Code (1 line)Any help would awesome, Thanks

• OK, so I cloned OMV to bigger drive only to find the same problem. I also noticed the system available space decreases about the same amount as the backup being made. I think its backing up in two places but I cant find where. I've tried different advanced settings in Duplicati but nothing helps. This is a local backup from one drive to another, not a cloud backup. The backup got to 10GB before i had to stop it. Any ideas?