Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• FTP umask for new files and folders

ofh - - FTP

OH Thanks for info (looking on the other parameters in the same file, showing that) After putting "022 022" in /etc/default/openmediavault and doing the following:1. /etc/init.d/openmediavault-engined restart 2. /etc/init.d/omv-mkconf proftpd 3. and restarting proftpd (from the webgui) I try to create a new folder (TEST3) (via Filezilla client) as the user "ftpupload" 4. hereafter running the command ls -l in root@openmediavault:/media/4be81bce-0d6d-4c4a-bc02-0a5564a435e8/FTP# giving me the foll…

ofh - - FTP

root@openmediavault:/etc/init.d# omv-mkconf proftpd /usr/sbin/omv-mkconf: 54: /etc/default/openmediavault: 022: not found

ofh - - FTP

Thanks When I run the command, I get this (hope it's ok). root@openmediavault:~# /etc/init.d/openmediavault-engined restart Restarting OpenMediaVault engine daemon: .omv-engined. Last (I hope ) question. What about the part that say "omv-mkconf proftpd" ?? How to run that ? BR and thanks OFH

• Hi What exc. to write in remote path Just /FTP or what ?? BR OFH

ofh - - FTP

Thanks for reply the part where you say: "Reload engined /etc/init.d/openmediavault-engined omv-mkconf proftpd" Is it something I have to run in a terminal or ?? (Sorry)

ofh - - FTP

Hi (2) Wondering where to set the umask for creating new files/folders when using FTP. Have read on proftpd's homepage somewhere, that new files/folders are created by default with the value 666. But what if I want to change that to i.e. 644 ??? Is that possible in the webgui ??? Thanks in advance BR OFH

• Hi Have setup FTP services, that is using a share called "FTP" When connecting to the FTP server (OMV) with Filezilla, it puts me in the "/" place. What I want to do is, when I connect, it should put me in FTP-share that I have setup in the FTP share settings tab. Is that possible ?? And how do I set that up ?? Manny thanks in advance. BR OFH

• Thanks that's what I was looking for. Newer seen that tool/page before.

• Hi Have found the solution (after 30 min of google) What I did: Run the following command as "root" in a terminal: apt-get -o Acquire::Check-Valid-Until=false update after that, I get all the updates in the webinterface. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update: After aplying the updates that was availible, I tried to check for updates in the webinterface again, and now still got the error as ment. above !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

• Check for updates in webinterface after Update to 2.0.12 and get foloowing errors Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get update 2>&1': Hit ftp.dk.debian.org wheezy Release.gpg Hit packages.openmediavault.org stoneburner Release.gpg Get:1 ftp.dk.debian.org wheezy-updates Release.gpg [1554 B] Hit packages.openmediavault.org stoneburner Release Hit ftp.dk.debian.org wheezy Release Hit ftp.dk.debian.org wheezy-updates Release Hit packages.openmediavault.org stoneburner/main i386 Packages …

• You are the master !!! Thanks.

• OMV update error for 1.1x to 2

ofh - - Updates/Upgrades

Hi When I run "omv-release-upgrade" in the end I get following: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/sbin/omv-mkaptidx", line 55, in <module> cache = apt.cache.Cache() File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/apt/cache.py", line 102, in __init__ self.open(progress) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/apt/cache.py", line 145, in open self._cache = apt_pkg.Cache(progress) SystemError: E:The value 'stable' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not available in the sources R…

• OMV update error for 1.1x to 2

ofh - - Updates/Upgrades

Hi When I run "apt-get -f install" I get: The value 'stable' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not available in the sources Also when I try to update individual updates in updatemanager, it dosen't work !! Running ver. 1.15 Is it possible to update to openmediavault 2.0.10 ??? BR OFH

• No web login

ofh - - General

Hi Have a running OMV . The other day I tryed to login after 1 or 2 month server not running, but I didnt Get the normal login page, but instead it just says "it works". Cant remember the ex. Version running on my server. Have tryed to SSH to the server and that works OK. All the smb shares working as well. How do I get my normal web gui login-page back ??? BR OFH

• TFTP

ofh - - TFTP

Thanks for helping I got it working. The trick for me (after setting in ACL) whas to give user+group (TFTP) rights to the TFTP svare. I didn`t know that !! (Sorry).

• FTP server with 2 users.

ofh - - General

Thanks for info

ofh - - General

Thanks for reply But What is adfrw ???

ofh - - General

Hi again Can someone explain why when logged in as anonymous, Permissions for a file is set to "adfrw (0666) ?? Should it be (0744) ?? Who/what is adfrw ?? Info: Owner = 110 and Group = 100 If not, then why. BR OFH

• TFTP

ofh - - TFTP

@votdev Where to set read/write permission on the TFTP share ? Under ACL ?? BR Ofh

ofh - - General

@subzero79 Thanks for helping, it works. Why I didn´t see it in the first place, was that I forgot to refresh window showing content of "FTP" share on my FTP client, and therefor could´n se some files when logged in as anonymous. But after putting files to the share as user1, and afterwards loggin in as anonymous, and refreshed the window showing the content of "FTP", the new file/folder show up. Thanks all.