Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Samba is not starting for some reason. Last try if the unit was masked should said something. systemctl unmask smbd Try start again. Also is the system running in a flash media or similar ?

• From the output of ps uax seems like smbd is not running. Also systemctl should said running, not exited. What happens if you start manually systemctl start smbd

• The smb.conf looks ok, except it doesnt have any privileges set up (login control access). Go to shared folder section and select these folders and add some users you want to allow access. To discard any dns issues just the ip address of omv in win10 in the location bar \\IPNAS Also as it has been mentioned in several forums w10 recently deactivated smb1 support in an update. So maybe add server min protocol = SMB2 in the extra options in general

• planned tasks not running

subzero79 - - General

Then check the syslog at midnight time stamp. There should be an entry with cron prefix. Also enable the mail output see if any errors comes up. Also can you post the script here ?

• planned tasks not running

subzero79 - - General

The daily set in scheduled tasks is based on cron not anacron. This means of the server is off at midnight the daily task won’t run. Is your server set up in an on/off basis?

• Is normal, leftover volumes sometimes, others is the logfile of the container stdout writing to the disk, dangling images. You can run a cleanup with docker system prune For volumes is docker volumes prune There is no info on how to see if the log file has reach a massive size. But docker inspect containername can tell you where the file is located and check it for your self.

• Yes. But also the rsync server must have modules configured to receive data. Modules are the equivalent of shared folders. You can give them a password. Omv rsyncd has support for this if you look at the server section of rsync.

• OMV3 GUI background colors

subzero79 - - Updates/Upgrades

Not sure. Not web developer. There is a thread in the forum that users posted their own new/own css config. You can ask there if maybe someone can guide you on your changes.

• I haven’t use sfp modules in my server but I would assume configuring is the same as Ethernet. Why don’t you post both configurations here Full set for both servers. ip r s ip link show Ip addr show cat /etc/network/interfaces

• OMV3 GUI background colors

subzero79 - - Updates/Upgrades

theme-custom.css is the name of the file now

• rsync over ssh in the ui is passwordless. This means you have to use public key authentication. Create a ssh key pair in the cert section and add the public key in the rpi server for the user pi. Then in the job select the public key as authentication and select the ssh cert you just created. The password that prompts there is to use it against a pure rsyncd server.

• @votdev I think if the front end allowed to put brackets then is just to the user to configure it correctly.

• You can submit a ticket in bugtracker.openmediavault.org Or maybe @votdev sees this

• There are couple of potential issues here. First: You're running docker in arm. Make sure the image you downloaded is for arm, most of them in the hub are for amd64 Second: That kernel is quite outdated.....But should work, i recall docker not working with 3.2. The third one which is my best guess, is that i see you're using the folder selection in the plugin that is pointing to a noexec volume. Try remove the noexec directive from dev-disk-by-label-Test line in fstab, reboot try again

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

subzero79 - - Plugins

you're missing some repos. Add this line to the sources.list deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free

• Please say what image name, commands: docker info docker version cat /etc/fstab

• nextcloud 12 + php7 with OMV4

subzero79 - - General

Why don’t you use docker, there are plenty of pre-setup images almost ready to run. Don’t need to figure out php, Apache or nginx configurations.

• Also notice the plugin has a storage backend. If the plugin is not installed no shared folders to use in the zfs mount points or datasets.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

subzero79 - - Plugins

LOoks like you’re missing some Debian repos. How did you install Omv or Debian ? Please post cat /etc/apt/sources.list

• Is your vpn client be constantly connected? the problems that appear using a vpn client that forces the change of the default gateway is explained here community.openvpn.net/openvpn/…cepts-PolicyRouting-Linux Also the solution is there to the lan access problem when the vpn client is running.