Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Temperature CPU?

jhmiller - - General

@Ambro72 You need to have the folder, if it is not there it will not work. See if you can get it to show by following what @alexicon posted above.

• Temperature CPU?

jhmiller - - General

Source Code (4 lines)Update the script again, refresh the webui and then check graphs. If it still does not work can you check if /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/ has a folder called something like sensors-it877.... If it does have the folder can you re-run the debug command again, making sure you have enabled CPU temp. Thanks

• Temperature CPU?

jhmiller - - General

Does it still show when you run sensors Run sh -x /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors and give me the results, remember to only enable the CPU temp.

• Temperature CPU?

jhmiller - - General

To make those commands run on boot (they need to be) edit /etc/rc.local nano /etc/rc.local and put the line in near the bottom but before the exit command. Shell-Script (15 lines) I have added the it877 sensor to the script but you must manually update it by doing Source Code (4 lines)Should be good after this.

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

jhmiller - - Plugins

Ports We need ports 53, 80, and 4711. Port 80 is optional if you decide not to install the Web dashboard during installation. Port 80 should be used by lighttpd If you have another Web server already running, such as Apache, Pi-hole's Web server will not work. You can either disable the other Web server or change the port on which lighttpd listens, which allows you keep both Web servers running. CHANGES SHOULD BE MADE IN A SEPERATE CONFIG FILE: /etc/lighttpd/external.conf

• Temperature CPU?

jhmiller - - General

Try this Source Code (2 lines)Then run sensors again to see if it picks up on your it87 sensor.

• Temperature CPU?

jhmiller - - General

Quote from Ambro72: “I attach output of your command after having the error message. ” That does not look correct. It should end like Source Code (4 lines)I would first try uninstalling then reinstalling, do not update to latest script, enable CPU temp only and if fails then re-run the command i gave you above. What sensors are shown when you run sensors from the shell?

• Temperature CPU?

jhmiller - - General

@Ambro72 and @vshaulsk Did you have the error before updating? What OMV version? Can you both provide the output of sh -x /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors Make sure you have enabled at least the CPU temps (even if if errors when you apply)

• Temperature CPU?

jhmiller - - General

@Silberlog Thanks for the information, I have added it to the script if you would like to check it out. hopefully others will find it useful as well. Quote from Silberlog: “BTW, when will the plugin moved to stable ? ” Not sure, I have lots of ideas but no time to try them out, simple fixes and adding other peoples stuff is fine as it takes no time but more complex stuff requires a lot more time.

• Temperature CPU?

jhmiller - - General

@RobbieL811 I have made changes to the detection script, please follow the instructions below to get the latest version. Source Code (4 lines) Refresh OMV webui after and before checking graphs. Also, start by only trying CPU temps. If that does not work try running sh -x /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors and show me the output so I can try to figure whats wrong.

• Temperature CPU?

jhmiller - - General

Quote from houndhunger: “Hello, is Sensors sorted on OMV 3.0 Banana Pi? I'm not getting it in System information. CPU, Cores, MB - On. ” What do you see when you run sensors in a shell? If that gives sensor information I can add it to the list of devices

• Radarr

jhmiller - - Plugins

@chclark I like the option to delete files, couchpotato never had that option. Its easier then to look for the files manually.

• Radarr

jhmiller - - Plugins

Check the plugins now it should show up soon. Running ok on my VM

• Radarr

jhmiller - - Plugins

yeh sorry about that but as i still have OMV2 on my main machine I tend to develop on that first. My OMV3 VM is having issues where the VM will not load if the PC has been on for a few hours, so i can't test anything until I restart the pc. I agree with you about CouchPotato, and i am grabbing manually to, shame really as it used to be very good.

• Radarr

jhmiller - - Plugins

Converted the OMV2 Sonarr plugin to Radarr, will do the OMV3 version over the weekend. I cant publish the package for OMV2 so need to wait for another kind dev to do it for me

• Upgrade SabNzb to latest version

jhmiller - - Plugins

You do not need the beta enabled to get the 1.2.0 update as it is not a beta version, I will fix the beta error in the next version (OMV2 I take it?) You sure you are not running the newest version of sab? try refreshing the omv webui.

jhmiller - - Plugins

On the Sabnzbd plugin page there should be an update button, clicking it should update you to 1.2.0

• I will check out CP over the weekend, can't do it now as i have an issue with VirtualBox where it wont run unless I restart the PC and i can't do that just yet.

jhmiller - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I put it in the omv 2.x download manager testing repo. Should it really be in the regular download manager repo? ” As its in the download manager testing repo might as well leave it there. Its kinda a test version to see if the update routine still works the next time they change the update release format. Thanks ryecoaaron

• I will look into the CouchPotato error, might be worth setting the group as users on the plugin page for now. Sonarr rely's heavily on mono so that might be your problem. You could try running start-stop-daemon -d /opt/Sonarr -c sonarr --start --pidfile /var/run/sonarr/sonarr.pid --exec /usr/bin/mono -- /opt/Sonarr/NzbDrone.exe this will show Sonarr running/starting and maybe shed some light on why it is not starting.