Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Thanx for your fast response and recommendation. I tried "apt-get upgrade" and it works. But there is a warning in between: WARNUNG: Die folgenden Pakete können nicht authentifiziert werden! openmediavault-omvextrasorg (WARNING: The following Package could not be authenticated!) which I ignored.

• When trying to upgrade openmediavault-omvextrasorg 2.13.9 with the update Manager I get lots of log-entries in the log-window: >>> *********** Error *********** Failed to decode content (filename=/tmp/bgstatustJTgx1): >>> *********** Error *********** Is there anyone who can tell me what this message means?

• rsync from OMV to Hidrive (Strato)

wolfd - - RSync

I want to sync data between OMV as source and Hidrive (Provider is Strato) as destination. It works fine with the command line: root@omv:~# rsync -rltDvz /media/cc606d61-fdf2-470e-9db7-3bd360798069/Dokumente/PowerShell »user«@rsync.hidrive.strato.com:/users/»user«/Dokumente/ (where »user« is a replacement for the real name). The result ist: »user«@rsync.hidrive.strato.com's password: sending incremental file list PowerShell/ PowerShell/Set ExecPolicy.ps1 PowerShell/Verzeichnis.ps1 PowerShell/syn…