Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• JDownloader Plugin doesn't work anymore

WastlJ - - Plugins

If you get it to work, please feel free to create a Guide in our Guides Section

• Jdowload / Pyload

WastlJ - - Plugins

JDownloader needs some time to recognize it for the first time. When it shows up in the WebIF, you can also use the browser extension.

• autorestart after power breakdown

WastlJ - - General

This is something you should configure in your BIOS/ UEFI settings.

• WebGUI for LAN only

WastlJ - - General

Quote from DHGE: “Dangerous advice! ” ??? He asked about a restriction for remote connection. I thought about blocking all IPs except local ones. So why should this be dangerous at all?

• WebGUI for LAN only

WastlJ - - General

Take a look at the OMV firewall. You can set up IP tables from where you want to be able to connect to your WebIF (Port 80 / 443) You can find it here: System --> Network --> Firewall

• For me, adding the plex user to the users group helped so many times... usermod -a -G users plex

• Theme switcher

WastlJ - - General

I honestly think it is not just because of the "theming" character. I also think that there are people who have problems reading small texts and low contrasts as well. One possibility would be to create a fixed high contrast theme for them. Or an even nicer solution would be a customizable theme (plugin). Even tough it would be better to have that in core. colourblindawareness.org/colou…ypes-of-colour-blindness/

• Theme switcher

WastlJ - - General

we´ve already been talking i think since the beginning of custom CSS files for OMV. It would be a relatively easy plugin imho. But no one has ever created one

• Scheiß Forum Account löschen.

WastlJ - - Network

Niemand hier wird bezahlt, ich hab knapp 1000 ungelesene Threads, da kann man nicht alles anschauen Hier mal eine ähnliche Anfrage (eine von vielen, über die Suche auffindbar) OpenVPN as separate network interface Letztenendes wurde es über Docker gelöst. Deine zweite Frage könnte ich jetzt hier auch gleich beantworten, könntest du direkt mit posten Übrigens, wenn du deinen Thread auf Englisch formuliert hättest, hättest du bestimmt auch schon Antworten erhalten.

• My "bottom drawer" NAS

WastlJ - - My NAS Build

oh, have not fully read that after viewing the picture I know that website and I love it

• My "bottom drawer" NAS

WastlJ - - My NAS Build

Brilliant. I was just like - damn, I also got such a thing at home, too. Is it from Ikea?

• OMV-Extras for OMV 3.xx stable request

WastlJ - - General

OMV Extras is stable for 3.x since the very first Beta of OMV 3.x

• Can't access UI after update

WastlJ - - General

Remove all old plugins with apt-get purge --remove openmediavault-owncloud openmediavault-rararr openmediavault-sonarr

• Remove all permissions

WastlJ - - General

Quote from joshua.tres: “Check the ACL reset option. You can reset all ACL's of a share. ” You´ll only see that option if you have OMV-Extras installed.

• SimplePI will nicht

WastlJ - - General

Interessant, dann stimmt zumindest die Aussage auf der Homepage mit den Voraussetzungen nicht.

• SimplePI will nicht

WastlJ - - General

OMV macht hier kein Hexenwerk, es ist eine normale SSH Verbindung. Ich hab leider keinen Pi am laufen aktuell, mit dem ich das teste könnte. Allerdings wüsste ich auch nicht, was die App nur auf den RasPi beschränkt.

• No execution of EXE-files

WastlJ - - CIFS/SMB

Quote from cabrio_leo: “The execution bit of the files must be set ” The execution bit is just for running scripts or debian programs right on OMV.

• 1 out of 12 died

WastlJ - - RAID

So you already removed the faulty drive - you can just insert another HDD and start the rebuild progress from the WebIF (if it does not start automatically)

• Fehler beim Öffnen der Dateisysteme

WastlJ - - General

Jo.

• It will download the newest version. After that you can also update it via the jd webinterface.