Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

Judibet - - General

Hello, I have no news about this message: failed to open stream: Input\/output error at \/srv\/dev-disk-by-label-Local\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/composer\/composer\/ClassLoader.php#444","userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Android) ownCloud-android\/1.4.3","version":"12.0.0.29"} How please resolve this? Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

Judibet - - General

Hello, Thank you for your replies :-). I checked and yes but for me, user is www-data and group is www-data recursively Read + Write + Execute. Same thing with user permissions. I tried with owner root and owner www-data and it's doesn't work again. I tried after reboot and no way :(. Logs: {"reqId":"bXhexvZxPYjhRf29uwHq","level":3,"time":"2017-07-06T22:25:29+00:00","remoteAddr":"80.12.63.105","user":"--","app":"PHP","method":"HEAD","url":"\/remote.php\/webdav\/InstantUpload\/Camera\/","message"…

Judibet - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “Maybe it's file permission issues. Double check it. ” Hello, Thank you for this reply. I checked: 1. directory is www-data:ww-data 2. root user don't have permissions: root@ntx-010b:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Local/www/nextcloud# ./occ integrity:sign-app -bash: ./occ: Permission denied 3. www-data don't have permission: root@ntx-010b:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Local/www/nextcloud# su -s /bin/bash www-data www-data@ntx-010b:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Local/www/nextcloud$ ./occ bash: ./oc…

Judibet - - General

Hello, I have a big problem. Since 1 week, I couldn't send files in Nexctcloud. I have this on logs: Source Code (3 lines)Do you please have an idea :(? Regards,

• Quote from subzero79: “Quote from subzero79: “ssh -vvv -i /root/.ssh/jvlinux root@ntx-010b ” I am waiting for this ” I have that (not asking for password): Shell-Script (168 lines) What is that? Now, it's working... I do nothing and it's now working ... Oh my god ... Thank you all for helping...

• I was ever done for both users :(. Shell-Script (9 lines)

• Quote from subzero79: “The ssh connection, more verbosity please -vvv switch at the ssh command. ” OK : Shell-Script (7 lines)

• Quote from chris789: “Forgotten to add: Remember you use .ssh/<keyname> for the key in your rsync. Please try with full path to the key (e.g. /home/user/.ssh/keyname) instead. ” Shell-Script (3 lines) Quote from subzero79: “How about posting here both sshd_config files for both servers please cat /etc/ssh/sshd_config ” I have that (OMV): Shell-Script (37 lines)And that (computer): Shell-Script (90 lines)

• Quote from chris789: “You don't have a key on your local system? ” Of course, I have the keys on my local system. That why it's working from OMV to my computer ;-). I have the keys in OMV to but impossible to do that from my computer to OMV without password asking :(. Quote from subzero79: “does the target has public key authentication enabled ? ” Hello, you check this, please?

• Shell-Script (8 lines)I have nothing for the key :(.

• Hello, Same with private key: Shell-Script (2 lines)

• Hello, I add the public keys (RSA RFC4716) in GUI per users before. As this topic. No way (with root or user): Shell-Script (5 lines)

• RE:

Judibet - - RSync

Quote from subzero79: “If you're using rsync in the omv interface with ssh transport this is non-interactive so you have too use pub key Authentication without passphrase. The password field there is to use with an rsync server using modules.” Hello, As you can see, I tried without password. It's working from OMV but not from my computer to OMV. OMV don't take into account the authorized_keys? Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

• Hello. I add the pubkey in my computer. When I use OMV to take from my computer to OMV in OMV GUI, it's working. But I need to do it to from my computer, without password.

• Quote from Dropkick Murphy: “ssh has to come after all the rsync parameters are done... Ex: rsync -<parameters> ssh <source> root@<dest-host>:<target> You did made a ssh-key on sourcehost and copied it to /ssh/authorized_keys on destination-host? HTH ” Yes, of course. With ssh-copy-id -i. I use an RSA with password. It's maybe for that. I will try with a new key, without password: Shell-Script (49 lines)After this, I add the private key and the public key in OMV SSH Certificate Menu. Without pas…

• Hello, I tried rsync and it's working. But I have a big problem: it's asking for password. I tried over ssh, same way. I tried to add my public key in OMV, root session etc.: no way, it's asking again for password. Shell-Script (2 lines) I need to make some backups but how can use rsync without using password? I'm using Linux, so, I have not putty.

• RE:

Judibet - - Plugins

Quote from kawu2: “to start OMV Sensors please log in via terminal and execute as su: mkconf omv-sensors or omv-sensors mkconf (don't remember which order is right) After this log in to WebUI and add new view to dashboard. Should work” Hello. These commands not exists. Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

• a better filesystem?

Judibet - - General

Could you send us your /etc/fstabl content, please? You need to make no error on it.

• a better filesystem?

Judibet - - General

Hello, For me, its /dev/disk/... Like you. But yes, you could use the disk UUID. Only one thing is bad. The destination /media/af6e6a5c-6392-4584-a524-1a479a6524a6 exist???? Ensure with blkid to check is the UID is good and ls if /media/af6e6a5c-6392-4584-a524-1a479a6524a6 exist. Don't use this script if you are not sure or your UID, mountpoint and /etc/fstab content! Shell-Script (10 lines)For information: Shell-Script (1 line)Equal: Shell-Script (1 line)

• a better filesystem?

Judibet - - General

Quote from rals2007: “thats what i meant, btrfs filesystem for the storage data and leave the OMV HD filesystem as default. My setup is: 128gb SSD for OMV system. 4TB HD for storage ” OK, sorry If I didn't understood before . I don't know but I think we don't have to reformat for updating BTRFS. They update sometimes BTRFS but we don't need to reformat. Don't forget it's always better for make a bakup. You could check the BTRFS changelog here.