Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 145.

• Quote from siulman: “But... and maybe this is more a question for Docker guys, but how do I ensure updates on the docker pluggins? How do you "restart" processes when needed? I guess you restart the full docker plugin and that's all.... ” Radarr and Sonarr can both still be updated through the web UI even when they're running in a Docker container. It will prompt you when an update is available and you just click the button to install it.

• Plugin UnionFS

flvinny521 - - Plugins

I use both MergerFS and SnapRAID and prefer the "MFS" write policy. SnapRAID sync runs much faster if the data is accessed from all drives simultaneously rather than only one drive.

• Quote from majorpayne: “Edit: After a full reboot (Router, Server) it's green. Thank you for the help! ” Happy to help. rtorrent/rutorrent was a pain for me to set up (for different reasons) as well, but I think well worth the trouble.

• Your .rc file and router config have a range of ports, but your Docker container settings seem to pass through only a single port. Maybe try setting the.rc file to 45566-45566, random = no, and forwarding only port 45566.

• Re: the permissions problem, have you tried the resetperms plugin? I find that I have to use this every so often and it always solves permissions issues for me very easily. As far as the plugin errors, I can't help much except to say that since I've ditched the plugins for Docker containers, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, etc are much more stable for me.

• Yeah, the typo in the file path in your command is likely your problem, try using tab to auto-complete the correct path. Also, looks like the Plex database was installed to a non-OS drive, @willocrisp5000, which is why your path was different.

• You need to ensure that the rtorrent.rc file also lists the same port. All three: container settings, rtorrent.rc, and router port forwarding need to be accurate before it will work.

• I know on my system, the system drive doesn't have a label (unless you've added one via command line), whereas all the data drives do. Obviously that's not a foolproof method, but there it is.

• It sounds like you are looking for the UnionFileystems plugin, which allows you to create a mergerFS pool. There used to be other options, like aufs, greyhole, etc., for pooling, but mergerFS is the best game in town now. You install it as a plugin from the omv-extras repo, configure it very easily through the GUI (although you may want to read up about the different write policies) and you're all set. Each time you add a new disk to your system, you just add it to the pool as well.

• I guess I could have looked at the official FAQ before starting my process: Quote: “How can I replace a data disk? If you lost the disk, see the recovering section in the manual. Otherwise, copy all the files in the new disk, maintaining the same directory structure and names. In Linux use the command: cp -av /from_dir/. /to_dir WARNING! If you want to use the 'rsync' or 'mc' commands, ensure that they are recent ones. 'rsync' must be at least version 3.1.0 (2013), and 'mc' at least version 4.8.…

• I just did something similar, except I was replacing old small drives with newer, large drives. These are the relevant steps from my process and it seems to have worked so far: - Remove references to the "bad" drives in both SnapRAID and MergerFS (through the GUI to make sure no data is being written to these drives) - rsync -avxHAWX --numeric-ids --info=progress2 /srv/olddiskpartition /srv/newdiskpartition - Run a SnapRAID diff (or check to be extra careful) to ensure all files are present - Wh…

• For posterity, I'm posting my method of transferring data since I seem to have found a method that works (at least, nothing has broken so far): 1. Temporarily replace one parity drive with new data drive 2. Create new ext4 filesystem using "new" drive label 3. Remove "old" data drive references from MergerFS and SnapRAID configs 4. rsync -avxHAWX --numeric-ids --info=progress2 /srv/olddiskpartition /srv/newdiskpartition 5. Add "new" data drive to SnapRAID config and run check to ensure no missin…

• Maybe try creating the folder at /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media/Audio-Books/ before you even configure the new image so it can be navigated to in the host path category.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

flvinny521 - - Plugins

Quote from majorpayne: “So, I know this is simple but i can't find my rutorrent config file so I can change the port. Everytime I attempt to change it via the WebGui it resets itself back to 51500. I tried to open it but i'm afraid that my ISP is blocking it. ” Did you specify a path for /config in the image settings?

• Quote from HackitZ: “Yes i'm trying to add /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media/Audio-Books/ as my directory. ive checked the logs and nothing jumps out at me. here's a copy of my log for booksonic. ” Booksonic doesn't know that the actual path is /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media, it only knows the path you've specified under the "Container Paths" section. So, just use /Audio-Books and you should be fine.

• And the directory you're specifying inside booksonic is /Audio-Books? When you run the image, can you check the log and see if it's got any errors? I generally ignore the default directories for media. Actually I've changed my setup a bit since the guide: I now made a single storage container that maps all the directories I need for all of my images (except the config directories) and map that entire container to every single image.

• Which booksonic container are you using? Linuxserver.io? Can you show us a screenshot of your Docker container settings? Are you using any other Docker containers successfully? Did you map the folder you are trying to use when you created the image?

• Quote from Sc0rp: “Re, (Hidden Content) Sc0rp ” Thank you for expanding on that. I am having some difficulty visualizing how I can use this information to make my setup more "bulletproof." The motherboard labeled "SATA 1" may not equate to the BIOS/kernel recognized "first port," and even if it does today, it may not after a BIOS or kernel update. I assume that the drive under /dev/sda is the one that the kernel sees as "port 1," and so on? Quote from subzero79: “Just a quick remark here. Curren…

• Quote from Sc0rp: “I'm struggleing araound, what "labels" do you mean, and why you need to bind it to "bays"? Drives uses serial-numbers for indentification (which is unique), and partitions uses UUIDs (which are also unique), the only "static" part can be the root-filesystem ... with the mountpoints under /srv (there you can have a directory named "bay1" or "bay2") ... ” Thanks for taking the time to weigh in. When I refer to the drive label, I mean the one that I can create in the file systems…

• I have two new 8TB drives that will be replacing older 2TB drives in my NAS. The drive labels of the old drives are the location of the drives in the bays, so I want the new drives to use the same labels. What is the best way to accomplish this? I tried this a few weeks ago and ended up having to reinstall OMV because I must have forgotten or not known the proper way to clean up references to the old drives. My assumption is that I would: 1) Physically install the new drive and create an ext4 fi…