Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• RE:

liv913 - - General

Quote from subzero79: “Is lightweight virtualization only for Linux (applications). Is targeted at the use of single apps..The biggest advantage is easy/fast deployment without having to go to a dependency hell when trying to run software and find yourself against incompatible or out of date libraries, or complex text configurations. Have you ever tried to configure rtorrent/rutorrent or owncloud?” Can you explain better why dependencies are no more a problem with Docker?

• Shrink OMV Gui

liv913 - - General

Does it work for OMV 2 or 3? Can you post a screenshot of the resulting behavior? Thanks to both of you!

• Docker plugin

liv913 - - General

Ah ok, I'm running it on a Raspberry... understood. Thanks!

• Docker plugin

liv913 - - General

Hi all, I can't find Docker plugin available for installation on my OMV 2. Do you know how can I install it?

• Try to identify the biggest folder going in / and issuing "du -sh *"; then enter in that folder and repeat the command. Do that until you find the big files you have to move out. Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

• OMV auf RaspberryPI dauer reboot

liv913 - - General

Why not in English? Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

• RE:

liv913 - - General

Quote from kenny_g: “Thanks for your response. Yes you are right, I have Plex installed. Is this a problem with OMV? @new-omv-user raspi-config doesn´t work with other Raspberry images. This is a feature of Raspbian. I use the OMV Raspberry image. It´s based on debian also, but it doesn´t support this feature.” If you identify the folder growing with plex data, you could move it to another partition and leave a symbolic link to it. So you can preserve your OMV original partition. Inviato dal mio…