Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• NGINX Reverse proxy + vitual hosts

amittel - - Plugins

Wohoo!! Got it working. Let's Encrypt + Reverse Proxy + Virtual host for Nextcloud. Quote from luxflow: “proxy_pass localhost:<next cloud port>; ” This has to be Source Code (1 line)Localhost just didn't work.

amittel - - Plugins

Thank you! I'll try that.

amittel - - Plugins

Hi! I'm going to set up my Nextcloud and thinking if I should set up nginx with the plugin or the normal way (manual creating conf files). I'm not sure, if it will work setting up a reverse proxy just with the plugin. Does anybody tried it? My intention would be by just using the WebGui and not ssh setting it up. Or am I the first one trying?

• Owncloud Pligin?

amittel - - General

Quote from Britman: “Also any tutorials on how to set it up to use a cert from lets encrypt? ” Here (07. SSL FOR NEXTCLOUD (LET’S ENCRYPT))you find a good tutorial. Have a look here for general setup with omv

• Quote from openmedianer: “Hallo enra, wo speichert Owncloud die Daten ab? Kann ich die Benutzerverwaltung von OpenMediaVault vollständig, auch mit Owncloud 8 weiter verwenden? Schöne Grüße openmedianer ” Quote from tekkb: “Or you could try to use Volker OC app. See if it works with OC 8. Unzip it and put it here: /var/www/owncloud/apps The file is attached. ” Hi! Want to try OC/NC, but what is holding me back is the user management. Can anybody tell me if the plugin is working?

• Plex not working after update on 1.0.29

amittel - - Plugins

Ok. I had the same problem Plex wasn't working anymore aufter updating. For me it was the following solution: Started PMS by hand gave my this error: Source Code (6 lines) After that I look into my locales Source Code (19 lines) Some searching and I found out, I had to uncomment my locales in /etc/locale.gen and after that run locale-gen and everything was fine.