Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 739.

• Einzige Festplatte nicht nutzbar

macom - - General

Ja, da war was mit Partitionen "nach vorne" schieben. Im zweifel mal ein Bild der Partitionen aus Gparted abfotografieren und posten. Vielleicht fällt es uns dann wieder ein.

• Quote from jfromeo: “forcing me to maintain 2 copies of all the pictures, one in the sourcer folder and another one in the cache disk where the container is running. ” Would it be a solution to install the program on Debian parallel to OMV?

• Moved large folder between DISK

macom - - General

move the bar to highlight "/.." and press enter. This will bring you one level up and you should be able to find /srv/

• You can use parted magic headless Headless system disk backup with PartedMagic (CloneZilla)

• To keep it simple and stupid (KISS): ext4 If you want to invest some time to get familiar with more modern file systems: BTRFS or ZFS (you need to read a bit about COW, srcub, snapshot etc.)

• Connecting through LAN

macom - - Network

Did you connect the OMV box directly to the PC? I think you need a router or a switch in between. So OMV and PC connected to the router or the switch.

• OMV auf Laptop

• You can use the USB Backup Plugin. You can use it also to copy data from an external USB drive to the NAS. Or you attach the USB drive, mount it and use midnight commander to copy the files from the CLI.

• Vielleicht hilft das bei der Suche, auch wenn es gerade das gegenteilige Verhalten beschreibt: superuser.com/questions/67814/…-opening-the-lid-on-linux

• And if you have not purchased the Pi yet, it might be a good idea to search the market a bit before you decide. Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?

• Quote from Joe_PS: “What do I need to configure for getting an autostart of OMV together with miniDLNA, when I start the PI by switching the smart plug on? ” Nothing. However, never ever cut the power of the Pi before shutting it down properly. Taking the small power consumption into account, why not keep it running 24/7 and just idle the hard drive?. Be aware that the smart plug also consumes energy and is an investment. Using the smart plug to disconnect the Pi probably does not pay off.

macom - - General

If you want to close the putty session during copy, use "screen". Use google to search for "linux screen". result e.g. wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Screen/

macom - - General

Try midnight commander apt-get install mc You will find you drives either in /media/ or /srv/ edit: On Rock 64 it should be /srv/ From CLI (putty) you can also use cp or rsync

• "Missing" RAID filesystem

macom - - RAID

Same issue in this thread, but no resolution. Import existing RAID1 to filesystems

• "Missing" RAID filesystem

macom - - RAID

Quote from tkaiser: “Which issue exactly? You installing OMV releases that are not released yet but in testing/development stage? ” Isn't that the idea of alpha/beta releases to get users to test it and report back their findings. So let's rephrase: "Is this a bug in OMV4 or what should I do to get my RAID visible in OMV GUI?"

• Urbackup Server Plugin Update

macom - - Plugins

forums.urbackup.org/t/upgradin…failed-on-debian-8/4453/5

• Need help setting up.

macom - - General

It is a limitation of the app, not the server. So if you use the browser to access plex it should work. your.ip:32400/web/index.html# Port 32400 is the default port.

• Need help setting up.

macom - - General

Quote from Darkplatinum: “Just found out that plex only allows 1 minute recordings. ” Where did you find this limitation?

• The latter. However, I only used to clone disk to disk, but I assume it also works for image to disk.

• Quote from siulman: “I know this topic hasn't been updated for a long period but trying to restore from clonezilla backup, I realized that the system disk (SSD in my case) needs to be same size as the previews one... Is there a way to have more flexibility on this? ” You can also clone from a larger drive to a smaller one. Just make sure there is enough space on the smaller drive for all the date and disable the option in the expert settings to perform the size checking before cloning ("-icds" o…