Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

• I had a power outage and I tried various ways to get it back up and running. One way was to uninstall the plugin and then reinstall it again. I thought that my configuration would be kept as is. But there is nothing left in the /home/sabnzbd folder. Have I deleted all my settings and history, or am I looking in the wrong location? That would be a pity as the history have proved to be useful more than once.

• Service fail to start after Power outage

7ore - - General

OK, docker solved. Uninstalled it and renamed the /var/lib/docker and installed again. Then I had to disable the plugin, make sure the service was turned off and then enable Docker again. Now it works, although my containers is gone. But that is not a big problem.

7ore - - General

Completely different problem. When I posted the above, I got this message from OMV forum: Fatal error: An error occured. Sorry. Information: ID: f98ccb67209bf0998708376facbcab0d6eaf71cd Please send the ID above to the site administrator. The error message can be looked up at “ACP » Logs » Errors”. But when I logged back in here from another browser, it had been posted OK.

7ore - - General

I had a brief power outage yesterday (No, I have no UPS yet...) and when the power was back on, Docker, Sabnzbd and Sickbeard services fails to start. I tried to uninstall and install them again, but that does not help. This is the exception I get when I try to start Sabnzbd: Source Code (18 lines) And when I try io reinstall Docker I get this error: Source Code (18 lines) How can I do a cleanup so I can reinstall these plugins? I suspect that Sickrage have the same issue, so I start with these …

• Connection problems with Docker container

7ore - - Plugins

Just to formulate the question helps to look at a problem in a new way. I had forgot to add the IP to the bridge settings, so after I modified the container with the OMV IP-number it seems to work. Logs are still foggy though...

• Connection problems with Docker container

7ore - - Plugins

I have installed Couchpotato as a docker Container and it seems to be working fine - except for one thing. If I open settings and test the connection with Sabnzbd (an OMV plugin), I get a "Connection Successful". But when CP tries to initiate a download, nothing happens. On the other hand, CP finds the downloaded items (that I triggered manually) so it works partially. Another thing, is there a way to change the font color in logs, details etc? It is light gray on white background and it feels l…

• Can't remove an erronuous file system

7ore - - General

If I delete my RAID on raid management tab, the file system "ru" is removed as well. But as soon as I create a new raid with these discs, "ru" reappears. I tried to unmount and deactivate with umount -l /dev/md0 mdadm --stop --force /dev/md0 And then format the disks. And when I create a new raid the filesystem reappears again...

7ore - - General

The raid tab only have the new Raid I created and the fstab have no indication of this file system. I tried to delete it before I created the new RAID too, but failed that time too.

7ore - - General

I have a file system I would like to get rid of. It is faulty and the RAID it was created on is gone and the discs is now part of another RAID. But I cannot add a filesystem to that one until this filesystem is deleted. The filesystem is not mounted or anything, but nothing happens when I select "Delete". What is the command to delete it from Putty, so I can get rid of it permanently?

• Tested a couple of other ntp-servers and noticed that when I save the change in the OMV UI, the "server 127.127.1.0 # local clock" and "fudge 127.127.1.0 stratum 12" returns. Is that as expected or is there some other faulty setting that causes this?

• Not yet. But after I removed those two lines I can update the time with "ntpd -q". So now I just need to figure out why it doesn't work automatically.

• That is true. Thanks, I'll edit those. (I don't think I'll get a Rose tattoo, but hopefully I will get shipped up to Boston, in the state of Massachusetts. )

• I have had an time update issue for a long time now. I have OMV installed on a PC and the time is constantly lagging behind. It falls behind an hour or more per day, so I need to update the time manually often. And I have not succeeded to get the clock in 24 Hour mode either. I suspect that could be related. Often when I update the time manually, I get a "504 Gateway Time-out" from nginx: Not sure how to fix that... But when I press Update one more time, the time is updated. So I need help with …

• I cannot really remember how I fixed it. Probably by making sure "Everyone" have read/write access on the remote system (yes I know, security issues and so on). And as for German, I do not know enough German to pull that off.

• Need some help to install Spotweb

7ore - - Plugins

Thanks for the guide I got it working today. One of my stumbling block was that I got a 403 trying to connect to [ipofmyOpenmediavault]:8085. But when I tried [ipofmyOpenmediavault]:8085/Spotweb/install.php instead, I got it running. And I needed to change this part in the nginx server settings as well: -Options- Use index: enable disable index.html: disable index.php: enable

• Thanks. I tried to change the port and got: "ERROR: failed to load configuration file '\/etc\/php5\/fpm\/php-fpm.conf'" So I restored an old config file (removing the added php5-fpm references) and that help with the error when I changed the port. But now I am back at nginx "Bad Gateway". No matter the port I change to, I get nginx; Bad Gateway. So it seems I need to fix nginx first. But not sure how. Ran a couple of checks: root@nasse:~# netstat -tulpn | grep :80 tcp6 0 0 :::80 :::* LISTEN 1296…

• I had problems getting the php5-fpm to work. So I uninstalled nginx and tried again. But the second time, I forgot to change the nginx service port, so it was left at port 80... So now I cant login to OMV! Where is the file with the port setting for nginx so I can get back in to OMV? There was a config file in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled (if i remember the whole path) but changing "listening 80" to "listen 8085" and restarting nginx service did not help. After the server restart I still get I get E…

• Add command at reboot

7ore - - General

I have a couple of zpools that does not show up at startup. It works if I import them after restart, but then I have problems using nfs that is pointing to these zfs-pools... So I would like to do a workaround and make sure that the pools are loaded at boot. I found that I could add abash script that will be loaded on startup. But I cant create the correct script as I get a warning when I try to add it with "update-rc.d mystartup.sh defaults 100" (that I copied from a guide). The error is: Sourc…

• Quote from raulfg3: “ If finally you find how to solve, please share here, I want to know.” I found this thread on something similar - but for Ubuntu. https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/703 I tried to look at the files referenced but didn't find anything that seemed to fit with OMV. Is there something there that can be applied on my situation? As a workaround, can I use something like this in crontab? @reboot sleep 10 ; zpool import -a -f Or should I avoid that? It would be best to find a …

• @raulfg3 That did not help. I still have to import them all three after restart.