Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 116.

• Hey, you can uninstall it from terminal sudo apt-get remove --purge openmediavault-sensors

• openmediavault-sensors 3.0 -

kawu2 - - Plugins

Hello, First quota show you error in config file of sensors. Go there and look all settings but first read sensors docu so you know what you are doing. Eventually you can use monitorix.org/

• Home NAS build, FS info

kawu2 - - My NAS Build

Hello, Please consider RAID1 with 2x 4TB WD Red + SSD for system drive, pendrive is bad idea, it will die faster and perform worse than HDD. Also you should look on boards with integrated CPU, it will cost less than MB+CPU but performance will be same or even better. As almost all admitted, RAID is not a backup, so buy external HDD and make backups - this is simple data safety, recovery and so on. RAID is useful only when your HDD is dying.

• Owncloud fully integrated in OMV

kawu2 - - Plugins

So basicly, Please create Shared Folder in OMV WebUI, set it OWNER and GROUP to www-data, with permissions 770. Also point this created share in NC as DATA folder (this should be done when 1st time NC is configured, else you need to modify NC config file) After creating user via NC admin panel user will have full rights in its own directory. No other things to do.

• For most plugins configs are kept after deinstallation. If you deinstalled it manually via terminal with --purge they might be deleted. I'm not 100% sure but configs are mostly kept in /home/$username/.config/

• Owncloud fully integrated in OMV

kawu2 - - Plugins

Hey, If you used english I would help, I maintain OC and NC instances on my OMV. Both are fully configured, no errors etc but I can't understand what are you writing about Regarding integration with OMV - OC/NC are installed, users are managed from NC/OC admin panel, no need any actions in OMV to get it working. I was also using NC plugin to let login users through they FTP/SMB/LDAP accounts but only LDAP is reliable here, 1st two generate a lot of problems

• MySQL on OMV

kawu2 - - Plugins

Hey, OMV v3 is maintained and still alive, v2 is unsupported. It is better to use OMV v3. Regarding your error - it says dependencies are missing. You can try to install those via terminal and then install plugin - should help

• Hello, Here you can find some hints: support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/artic…ed-Hidden-Server-Settings Find your config file and try to modify port or other options. Eventually look in PLEX plugin options

• Omv 3 plugins

kawu2 - - Plugins

There is XXXXXXX threads about upgrades. Searching doesn't hurt. Best practice is to make copy of your SYS HDD, run it in virtual environment and then upgrade. You will see by your own what you should do to minimize risk. Most OMV 2 plugins are not ported to OMV 3 or 4. You can compare available plugin from your main OMV 2 installation with those available in virtualized OMV 3 or 4 installation.

• Adding a virtual Machine without PHP GUI

kawu2 - - Plugins

bfy.tw/C6Qa Not that hard isn't it?

• File manage

kawu2 - - Plugins

If you are looking web based headless system manager try: webmin.com/ It have anything you want/need in it, also web-based file manager

• Not sure, but give it a try. I strongly believe that WebUI problem is not connected to Sensors plugin, but I might be wrong of course

• to start OMV Sensors please log in via terminal and execute as su: mkconf omv-sensors or omv-sensors mkconf (don't remember which order is right) After this log in to WebUI and add new view to dashboard. Should work

• MiniDLNA isn't best. You can alternatively try Plex, it also have own DLNA module which works for me all the time.

• Deluge have extractor plugin. I was using it. Each else client can be installed manually, but IMHO deluge is best available - have all necessary options, plugins and it's lightweight.

• Hey, Console will not allow you to connect because of java security policy. I found some thread on google to activate it but you need to add exceptions for all ports so I considered it as pain in the ass and use VNC/RDP. Also Chrome not support java more so no option here. Firefox will exclude java soon so also dead. Only IE will support java, so still bad choice Effort is not woth of this option.

• Hello, Good to hear. If you consider this helped you please like this post and close thread by marking it Resolved Wish you good time with OMV!

• As posted on forum several times - no updates for OMV2 and lower. I'm not upgrade expert so can't tell you but you can use VM to test OMV3 and even test upgrade. This forum community is great but short on developers, project is free and guys are working on OMV hard, but they don't have much time. It is better to test by yourself then waiting for reply

• I don't think anyone will work to upgrade Sensors on OMV2, maybe 3 and 4. If you really need good monitoring soft look at monitorix.org/

• Hello, I will explain you options and point what you should modify. Go to OpenVPN plugin tab in WebUI General Settings Enable (YES) Port (use port you like {must be open on router} but prefered is default) Protocol (TCP) Use compression (YES) PAM authentication (not a must but better to secure connection, allow only OMV users to connect with internal account) Extra options (BLANK - no need to change anything) Logging level (prefered Normal usage output, use what you like) VPN network Address (ad…