Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Hi votdev I tied your solution but it returns the same error message Source Code (18 lines)Is there a possibility to find out what's causing the problem with collectd? Kind regards Daniel

• Hi I tried to upgrade an existing OMV installation. I was wondering if somebody could indicate a way to safe the system, otherwise I'll do a complete reinstall. I get the following error messages, do you have any suggestions what I can do to fix the system? Source Code (114 lines) Kind regards Daniel

• PlexPy doesn't run automatically

ChacalCH - - Plugins

any ideas?

• That sounds strange, usually the opposite is the problem as most people don't have a DNS server. Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

• PlexPy doesn't run automatically

ChacalCH - - Plugins

Hi I tried to install PlexPy on OMV 3.0, but it never starts automaticallly. I checked the /lib/systemd/system path and there is no plexpy.service as suggested in this explaination: github.com/JonnyWong16/plexpy/…ripts/init.ubuntu.systemd Edit: I got rid of the error somehow. To use Plexpy I have to run "python PlexPy.py" everytime in /opt/plexpy otherwise it doesn't work. The Service listens on port 8181 (as far as I know the standard port). It seems the launch routine of it is broken (same eve…

• RE:

ChacalCH - - Plugins

Quote from achris: “Hello, Same issue for me, trying to reinstall and symlink /var/lib/plexmediaserver with my mergerfs pool /media/uid/plexmediaserver but service won't start.” Did you check if you have a Symlink in /opt/plexcodecs? I unlinked that one and then I could start it again. Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

• I made a symlink (as somebody mentioned) to the database and reinstalled the package, but now I can't start the service anymore... any suggestions? .. I used "unlink Codecs" in /opt/plexcodecs, as this symlink seemed to cause the problem, now it works again.. though I wonder for how long. plexpy is still not working, but well that's "nice to have"

• Seems this is also related to my problem. I removed the plugin and everything on disk. Reinstalled the new version (3.8.1), switched the directory and still plex installs in the default location (although in OMV I can see the correct path). It seems something is still causing problems here...

• Plex & Cloud Storage

ChacalCH - - Plugins

Hi Is there a possibility to add amazon cloud storage as an option to the plex plugin? I found a manual how to do this for debian on this site: blog.iancaling.com/post/145916…lex-server-with-unlimited Kind regards ChacalCH

• Problems renaming Folders etc.

ChacalCH - - General

Hi I've got a problem renaming or deleting some folders (I get the message "ungültiges Gerät" probably "invalid device" in English). But usually there's no problem with most folders, what can I do to troubleshoot this? Somehow one folder had root as owner, don't ask me why. I changed the other one with chown, I'm the owner now, but still I can't access the folder "you are not allowed to..." rights are the following: drwxrwsr-x Kind regards ChacalCH

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

ChacalCH - - Plugins

I'd like a plugin for crashplan (found it in the qnap app store, would be nice to have it for omv as well). I've seen that it's possible to install the debian version and manage it through another client, but that's less user friendly imho. Greetz

• Plex Permission

ChacalCH - - General

Hi tommekes Thanks for the hint, solved my problem with sickbeard. Kind regards

• Calibre Plugin Error #4000

ChacalCH - - General

Hi I installed the calibre plugin and I always get the following error: Source Code (14 lines) Btw.: If the Calibre Service is running, do I have to suspend it every time I want to change somthing in the calibre library? Kind regards Daniel

• Plex Permission

ChacalCH - - General

Hi I'd just like to ask a couple of questions, I read through a lot of threads, but in the end there's no manual which covers everything. In my system I use SnapRAID and AUFS.- Is it the only possiblity to set permissions on each harddrive? So everytime somthing changes in AUFS/gets moved wherever i've to reset the permissions on those specific folders? - If I enable the "for all folders and subfolder" thing, will this only concern the folder which is selected at that time? - Is there a possibil…

• Mount LDM NTFS Partition

ChacalCH - - General

While I'm still interested in how it would work, I've started to migrate the files from a second tower with a similar RAID-Controller (moved all the Harddrives). I tried to obtain the package I mentioned in the first post, but somehow I couldn't find it with apt-cache search (still on the debian site it is listed). Kind regards Daniel

• Mount LDM NTFS Partition

ChacalCH - - General

Hi I just installed OMV and set up Snapraid with aufs. Now I'd like to move my files to the new partition. Is there a possiblity to mount LDM partitions? With Ubuntu I usually used Ldmtool, is there a possibility with OMV? I couldn't find any information on that. I'd be glad for any suggestions. Kind regards Daniel

• I do know that, but there is no possibilty to move all that data to a new filesystem at the moment. I'd prefer ext4 as well, but I don't see how I can do that as there is no possibility to migrate without buying new disks.

• I already have a NTFS partition in a Raid5 configuration, I can't move to another filesystem as I don't have the possibility to back up all the data. Is there a possibility to use the existing partition, I didn't find a possibility to add the partition to the system (the controller does show, so the drivers seem to work). Greetz ChacalCH