Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Is the end-goal to make a full upgrade possible from 2.x to 3.x without a clean install?

• Bad HDD screwing everything up?

winemaster - - General

This worked! Thanks for guiding me through this!

winemaster - - General

It won't let me delete missing file systems. The delete button is greyed out.

winemaster - - General

Update: I removed the problematic drive, and it seems to have restored normal functionality to the OMV web GUI. However, I am still having the problem of the system hanging at bootup. I can restart manually (power switch) and it will boot up normally, but if I try to restart from terminal or via the web GUI, it hangs at the blinking cursor where the OS usually starts. Any thoughts?

winemaster - - General

Hi all, I have OMV 2.0 running on my media server with 1 smaller (500GB) drive for the OS, 2 4TB Seagate drives (cheap, ripped from external HDDs) and 1 Hitachi 3TB for content, and 1 4TB Seagate drive for SnapRAID. Lately, my system has had trouble booting up. It will hang with a blinking cursor after the BIOS screen. It will start up properly if I manually power it off and power it back on however. One of my 4TB content drives has also been dropping in and out. It will be fine and SMART tests …

• Same problem here. Any help would be appreciated.

• Plugin Update Check Returns Error

winemaster - - Plugins

And sorry if this is obvious, but how to I find and insert a replacement repo? EDIT: Updated to ftp.ca.debian.org seems to be working now. Thanks for the help!

• Plugin Update Check Returns Error

winemaster - - Plugins

Hi All, Whenever I try to check for updates in the OMV GUI, I get a huge error. Any idea what could be wrong? Excuse my ignorance as I am fairly noob at the whole Linux thing. Shell-Script (1 line)

• Error when using update manager

winemaster - - Plugins

Right on. Everything works great. I really appreciate the help

winemaster - - Plugins

Awesome! That worked, thanks. I did have to remove the Plex repo however. How would I re-add it now that I have upgraded all the other packages? My Plex Media Server is still very out of date.

winemaster - - Plugins

Hi all, I'm a fresh noobie when it comes to OMV and debian in general, but it's been working out for the most part. Still, please excuse my ignorance if I'm not the most savvy. I use the system mostly as a Plex Media Server. My question just involves updating. For about the first 6 months of use, I would go into the GUI and update or simply do alt-get update and alt-get upgrade and everything worked fine. Approximately 2 months ago I started getting an error, and now things are no longer updatin…