Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• plexpy addon fails to start after reboot

fitur - - Plugins

I have the same issue. Have you tried creating a CRON job running /etc/init.d/plexpy restart at restart?

• Plex plugin no longer starting

fitur - - Plugins

Reinstalled. Found no other way.

fitur - - Plugins

Trying to run systemd through a terminal gives me the following: Trying to run as user instance, but $XDG_RUNTIME_DIR is not set. If it's of any help.

fitur - - Plugins

Quote from NAS_woody: “Just a hint, I installed a fresh OMV 3.0.59 system. When choosing between Plex as docker-image vs plex as omv-plugin I decided to install it via omv-plugin. Maybe it would be easier for you to manage plex via plugin then resolving the docker issues? ” I'm using the OMV-Plex-plugin and not Docker-plex. I meant the OMV-Docker-plugin isn't working either.

fitur - - Plugins

I rebooted my server and ran into these error messages when trying to start plexmediaserver: (Hidden Content) I noticed that Docker didn't work properly after the reboot, which made me realize that Plex didn't work either. I tried re-installing the plugins, but no success...

• Headphones plugin missed OMV 3

fitur - - Plugins

I noticed this too. However, a manual installation is very easy: github.com/rembo10/headphones/wiki/Installation You can also use the Docker version of Headphones.

• How do you manage to set up Plex Requests? I'm getting an error message when I browse to the admin page.

• Locale errors

fitur - - General

Quote from Dropkick Murphy: “sudo? This is not Ubuntu... Are you root? ” Sorry. Copy-Paste from how-to page. Yes. attempting this as root

• Locale errors

fitur - - General

Hi, I was attempting to download PlexRequests and set it up for autostart when I came across this error message: Source Code (8 lines) AFAIK, I haven't done anything to modify locales prior to this error message. After Googling around I attempted: Source Code (2 lines) Which generates the following error message: Source Code (31 lines)What am I doing wrong here?

• Quote from subzero79: “Quote from fitur: “I have to manually change it each time I fiddle with LetsEncrypt tho ” Why would you have to do that? openmediavault-webui server block is to be left there, you can add your own nginx separate file for a different web page. ” You mean I can add a separate file from openmediavault-webui and make it listen to [::]:80 and it will not interfere with the OMV webGUI?

• Quote from subzero79: “That's expected behavior of Omv. Not sure if is working for you now? ” It does. I have to manually change it each time I fiddle with LetsEncrypt tho.

• Quote from subzero79: “Sorry i forgot that i had this issue, it came to me when i changed a setting in omv general settings in nginx, there was a commit in dec 2015 about the default server, when i applied the change all my local domains went down (almost a year after the commit). I solved this by adding one extra listen line in each block, so every host should have Source Code (2 lines)You can return to your default omv nginx by using omv-mkconf nginx then restart the service ” I just noticed t…

• Quote from subzero79: “no, the ones at /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/ ” Sorry, still doesn't work. I've tried manually including the multi_host file in nginx.conf. I've tried changing the name of multi_host to zmulti_host. Nothing seem to do the trick. Are you using OMV 2.1 or 3.0 yourself? EDIT 1: I just noticed that when I try to change the webGUI port, the new port works (88) but 80 still work as well. Tried setting it to 80 and 88 through OMV-firstaid and the port I specify show up in the webGUI …

• Quote from subzero79: “I think the problem now ngnix loads in order. So first should be omv default config, then use your file. So maybe change the first letter to z of your ngnix configuration. ” I have a file called openmediavault-something in te sites-enabled folder but no default. Which nginx-configuration should I rename? /etc/nginx/nginx.conf?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “What worked? Are you using the nginx plugin? ” I was able to re-route subdomains to specific ports. As subzero79 explained in the guide. I did this without a plugin in Stone Burner but since I re-installed OMV and used Erasmus instead, this method no longer works, even though the nginx.conf includes /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/* and I have a multi_host file in that folder.

• Hi, This worked fine on OMV 2.1 but since I moved to 3.0, this doesn't work. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks and merry Christmas!

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “You shouldn't have problems. Mount the filesystems, re-create users and the shared folders using existing directories, and configure plugins. ” Thanks!

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from fitur: “ ” ” I should have no problem with existing raids, etc, after a re-install, right?

• Hi, I recently tried to install HomeBridge on my OMV 2.2.13 box but since I'm not very good with Linux, I may have messed something up. According to the guide i read, I had to change the /etc/apt/sources.list so that the top two rows said Jessie instead of Wheezy. Then I had to install GCC and G++, which I did. Then, since HomeKit didnt work anyway, I uninstalled the packages and reverted the changes in sources.list. Now, I get errors each time I try to install something. Both via the WebGUI and…

• Perhaps running a scheduled job every month is good enough? find /path/to/source/folder/ -type d -mtime +14 -exec cp -r -f {} \; /path/to/destination/folder/ Not sure if the syntax is correct.