Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• The package name is python-virtualenv not python3-venv. pip is also called with the python3 -m part.

• A couple of things... 1 - The remoteshare plugin is bad. That is why I rewrote it for OMV 3.x but ftpfs isn't working in that version. 2 - If the shared folder you are selecting to mount with is at the root of the drive (path = /) then it will never be empty. Also check for hidden files.

• New Server

ryecoaaron - - My NAS Build

You have no prehash field in your snapraid config. Try executing /usr/share/openmediavault/confdb/migrations.d/conf.service.snapraid_3.6.3.sh to create it.

• New Server

ryecoaaron - - My NAS Build

Quote from joell86: “I'm getting an error per mail from Cron: "/usr/sbin/omv-snapraid-diff: Zeile 372: [: -eq: Einstelliger (unärer) Operator erwartet." Looking at the Script in that particular row: ” What is the output of omv-showkey snapraid

• Personally, if it is used for business, I would use what you are most comfortable with. If you have had no issues, why move? I still think ext4 is the easiest to repair and recover from problems.

• Fail2ban for OMV 4 Arrakis

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from HydrexHD: “Can you do something to make it faster so fail2ban is availabel for OMV 4? ” Um, no. I don't want to port it (never used fail2ban). You would have to bug the original author to port it.

• Quote from vshaulsk: “ZFS would compare against the tradition mdadm raid 60 + LVM + Ext4 ” ext4 is normally faster than zfs because zfs is a CoW filesystem. Why use LVM on mdadm raid? OMV doesn't use partitions on raid. So growing an array means you just have to grow the filesystem. No need for LVM.

• Quote from zh4ng: “Any other ideas? ” It was fixed in OMV 4.0.15 a few hours ago - github.com/openmediavault/open…a81a3d1329dc0b98996673e09 You will just have to wait for that to be released.

• Duplicati time out error on delete

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from RHCPNG: “So I need to uninstall all mono packages and install those supplied by Mono. ” Uninstall, yes. Install manually, no. You just need to enable the mono-project repo and installing the plugin will use the packages from that repo because they are a higher version. Quote from RHCPNG: “Do you foresee any problems with that?” Nope Quote from RHCPNG: “Can you maybe integrate this in the plugin? ” Nope. Not possible. All the plugin can do is set a dependency on duplicati which has a d…

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from HydrexHD: “when i can download fail2ban for OMV 4? ” When someone (other than me) ports it.

• mySQL not reachable over network

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from ph1: “I tried to change the binding directly in the my.cnf file and not in the web admin ” Any change in the web interface and it will be changed back. Changing my.cnf directly is not recommended.

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from HydrexHD: “How can i install the Fail2ban plugin on Openmediavault 4 Arrakis? ” You can't. It hasn't been ported to OMV 4.x.

• Quote from Titanet: “i had to install the dirmngr package before to run ” That is why the omv-extras install procedure always has apt-get -f install after the dpkg command. It will install the dependencies omv-extras needs and one of those is dirmngr.

• Quote from djpollum: “Does anybody have an idea to solve this? ” While I do need to fix this, it isn't really an important error and there is nothing for you to solve. The code to look at the grub config is faster than the code to hide the kernel tab and it only applies to arm systems.

• raspberry pi 2.0.15 image

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from adepaolis: “It would be so much weasier just to deplou the omv 2.0.15 image ” What error? It is probably the php5-pam error that I have mentioned many times that you would get even with the image after updating. That image is garbage (although so is rpi1). I created it and I don't even have it anymore.

• Try (as root): mkdir /var/lib/mywebsql apt-get purge mywebsql

• raspberry pi 2.0.15 image

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from adepaolis: “Can someone hook me up where I can download an older image version 2.0.15 for the raspberry pi please. ” You don't need the OMV image. Just find a Debian wheezy image and follow the OMV install from package instructions that are on the forum quite a few times.

• You potentially had an app using php5 packages so they couldn't be uninstalled. Try uninstalling. If they uninstall an app you want, then you will know.

• Quote from zh4ng: “I think Syncthing is to "fast" after the boot and Block the Mountpoints..... ” Syncthing doesn't have anything to do with mountpoints. You are probably running into this bug - bugtracker.openmediavault.org/view.php?id=1851

• Map network drive

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from jeffbarclay: “is this plugin still available, I don't see it? ” I rewrote it for OMV 3.x+. It is called remotemount now.