Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 340.

• ZFS mountpoint full of folders

hoppel118 - - General

Quote from Weitenbummler: “Sorry, for the posts. I‘ve got everytime an error when I send my answer.” It‘s offtopic, but I also have this problem, if I use the WebInterface at my desktop/notebook to post something here in this forum...

• Weird behaviour with docker on omv4

hoppel118 - - General

Link your thread in this post: Docker GUI plugin now stable Maybe one of the devs @nicjo814 or @subzero79 of the docker gui plugin can help you. Greetings Hoppel

• Probleme mit PCIe

hoppel118 - - My NAS Build

Ich hatte mit einer TV Karte auch mal solche Probleme. Die Karte wurde einfach nicht erkannt, unter lspci wollte sie einfach nicht auftauchen. Ich habe damals auch alles möglich probiert: - BIOS Update durchgeführt - BIOS Konfiguration angepasst - Firmware Update in einem anderen Rechner durchgeführt, dort wurde sie ohne Probleme erkannt - anderes Betriebssystem installiert, auch Windows - neusten Kernel installiert Erst der Wechsel der TV Karte gegen ein neueres Hardware-Release führte zum Erfo…

• ZFS mountpoint full of folders

hoppel118 - - General

Which zfs version (0.6x or 0.7x) do you have in use? You can try to enable omv extras testing repo. @ryecoaaron manages latest zfs packages in that repo at least for the moment. Maybe this helps... ZFS works as expected for me with latest omv4 and the zfs packages from the omv extras testing repo. Have a look at this post: Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13? Greetings Hoppel

• Quote from petrus: “So at the end of this file, I got mesg n We have to change this line to : test -t 0 && mesg n || true This message just to be sure we have to replace the original line, and not adding a new one... Thx ;)” Yes, you have to replace it.

• No, this is not possible.

• Do you know the service „ssh“? With ssh it’s possible to log into your nas from another computer/tablet in your local network. In most cases there is no need for physical access to the nas. Greetings Hoppel

• Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

hoppel118 - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from votdev: “Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from wombat: “Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7fc5bc2b8598> Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7fc5bc2b8598> Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove TypeError: 'N…

• ZFS Degraded Pool

hoppel118 - - General

Ok, that’s weird... Sorry, can’t help you with this. No idea at the moment.

• ZFS Degraded Pool

hoppel118 - - General

I don’t think that this has something to do with zfs. Never seen such a behavior before. But it’s possible. Seemingly you had bad luck with your new disk. I also replaced a faulty disk (wd red 4tb) of my raidz2 last week. Resilvering worked as expected for me. Greetings Hoppel

• Run OMV from Docker - Pros/Cons

hoppel118 - - General

Do you use the docker ce repo? For me it’s working fine under omv4. Greetings Hoppel

• For me it works as expected. So it should also work for you. Greetings Hoppel

• @Hotzenplotz78 Have a look at the link I posted above. Some other guys and I had the same error as you. Greetings Hoppel

• ZFS Degraded Pool

hoppel118 - - General

Ok, thank you! Bye

• Datenverlust nach Upgrade auf OMV 4

hoppel118 - - General

Ist es nicht möglich Raids auf Basis von /dev/disk/by-id zu erstellen? Das wäre dann zumindest für jeden eindeutig und verändert sich auch nicht einfach so. Kenne mich mit Software-RAID nicht wirklich aus, deshalb die Frage. Gruß Hoppel

• ZFS Degraded Pool

hoppel118 - - General

I am not a zfs expert. I use it for my home server only. But in my opinion it doesn’t look as it should. Maybe anybody else can tell us... Greetings Hoppel

• ZFS Degraded Pool

hoppel118 - - General

Did you do a „zpool clear“ or why are all the values resetted to 0? Didn’t know that it’s possible for the pool to resilver on it’s own, without command line input by an admin. I read that it’s possible to reboot while resilvering is in process. The process starts where it stopped after the reboot. But what happens if you change the disk while resilvering, I don’t know. I would wait until resilvering is done and after that I wouldn’t remove the defective disk. I would do the following: 1. shutdo…

• The database thing is new to me. I also saw the first part of the message: mesg: ttyname failed: Inappropriate ioctl for device I think this won’t help you. Greetings Hoppel

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Did you try the OMV 3 plugins on OMV 4? Some just works and that is one that I would think would work. ” Hello @ryecoaaron, what is the best way to download and install these omv3 packages to omv4? Greetings Hoppel

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

hoppel118 - - Plugins

By the way... Some days ago I installed omv4. The omv docker ce plugin works as expected. I do not have the logo error message anymore. Greetings Hoppel