Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

• Segfault when Plex is transcoding

onionjohn - - Plugins

Temp is rarely above 45C, even when transcoding, is that too hot already?

onionjohn - - Plugins

Source Code (1 line)Source Code (49 lines) mcelog of the machine. Or is it a CPU problem?

onionjohn - - Plugins

After playing some videos for a while, the machine just reboots, these were in the logs Source Code (8 lines) Is there a problem with my ram? Thanks in advance for the help.

• OMV-extra plugin returns error

onionjohn - - General

It was meant to be a HTPC, I want to run XBMC on it.

onionjohn - - General

I would say that installing gnome interfere with OMV even more if you install it later, some gnome packages just replaces those used by OMV and it wont even work, 403 forbidden. Tried reinstalling the whole system 4 times yesterday and this is by far the most successful attempt. Thats why I said Linux is frustrating. Or maybe this is just a bad idea Thanks anyway

onionjohn - - General

File is not corrupt Source Code (2 lines) I install omv AFTER debian and gnome, do they somehow interfere with each other and broke omvextra?

onionjohn - - General

It installs and works fine Source Code (87 lines) Seems that only omv-extra is not working

onionjohn - - General

The problem persists. Source Code (29 lines) Why is Linux so frustrating Also found this Source Code (1 line)

onionjohn - - General

Source Code (6 lines) Yes, the spec is the same as those in my signature

onionjohn - - General

The OMV-extras.org menu miraculously reappeared after I try installing clamav, now this pop out when I apply the settings Source Code (1 line) Source Code (13 lines)

onionjohn - - General

Found this in syslog Source Code (2 lines)

onionjohn - - General

Tried to install omv-extra on freshly installed system, returns the following Source Code (24 lines) apt-get -f install no luck, identical error. Please help!

• Error #6000 cannot access GUI

onionjohn - - General

Everything I have done before this happened. Installed pyload. Unable to access pyload web interface. Uninstall pyload during high CPU usage (Plex transcoding) GUI no longer respond. Uninstallation give response done. Reboot. Now I get this. Source Code (6 lines) Everything else works. Directory /var/cache/openmediavault does not exist. Please help.

• Can't update OMV

onionjohn - - General

Source Code (1 line) Dependency issue, probably going to be messy.

• Can't update OMV

onionjohn - - General

Try removing /var/lib/apt/lists/packages.omv-plugins.org_dists_fedaykin_main_binary-amd64_Packages BACKUP the file and do Source Code (1 line) then do apt-get update again

• Can't update OMV

onionjohn - - General

Does /var/lib/apt/lists/ still contains any files?

• Restrict "Admin" Web Access

onionjohn - - General

nginx.com/resources/admin-guide/restricting-access/ I though you want to restrict the IP. Never mind then.

• The built-in 10/100 Ethernet could give you a max speed of 7-8MBps, using a ethernet-to-usb adaptor will give you max speed of 480Mbps (only if you are NOT using other USB devices) due to the bottleneck of the USB controller. Realistically, expect no more than 10MBps of traffic speed.

• FTP, Webdav

onionjohn - - General

404. I think it is a permission problem.

• FTP, Webdav

onionjohn - - General

First of all, what is the user FTP is using to access folders? (Tried giving user FTP RW permission but the shared folder still didn't show up.) Also, which port is webdav using. It should not be 80 because the web GUI is using it. Or do you need another plugin, such as owncloud to use it. Thx.