Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• ZFS mountpoint full of folders

subzero79 - - General

The log shows that zfs-mount fails because the /mnt/zfs folder is full of folders. Try one more time with the pool unmounted, remove /mnt/zfs make sure no data is in there before you do that. Now with no folders in /mnt reboot now run again the journalctl -b and post the log here

• Upgrade ?

subzero79 - - Updates/Upgrades

No way you're system is gonna survive that upgrade. Clean install...... As usual disconnect data drives before a clean install

subzero79 - - General

@Weitenbummler please journalctl -b > /tmp/boot.txt Please get the file upload it here in the forum Also can you tell us how big is your zfs pool? raidz mirror ?

subzero79 - - General

Yeah ok. The fix applied at Omv level doesn’t work very well probably. The fix is the line with After=zfs-mount.service Unfortunately there is no way to disable this /sharedfolders units. Do you need to reboot constantly ? If not and want to keep omv4 then avoid rebooting. Omv4 still on development, otherwise reinstall and go back to omv3. On this I am not sure if zfs will be backward compatible because maybe the version was upgraded. @votdev I know this fix was exclusively for zfs. But wouldn’t…

• Because the script runs in shell and your using brackets that are bash expansion. That’s probably the explanation.

subzero79 - - General

How did you install omv? from iso? please post this output cat /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-Backups.mount

• Cron and rsync - not excluding folders

subzero79 - - General

Pretty sure you’re using exclude switch wrongly. Either use a txt list or name the exclude switch explicitly for each directory.

• Failure Sending Webcam Images by FTP

subzero79 - - FTP

Permissions look fine in the folder. Does the camera sw produce any logs ?

• There is only one admin user in Omv. Extended access to normal users for admin features is not possible by default. If you create a plugin it might work, the php socket runs as root. I am not aware that non-admin users are unprivileged as they log in, they are just limited by the ui design. Examples on how plugins give some extra access to their configurations (limited btw) is the OpenVPN and if I am not mistaken the cups plugin. A better answer maybe given by @ryecoaaron or @votdev

subzero79 - - FTP

So now the folder owners and mod. ls -la "/srv/dev-disk-by-label-32GB/IPCAM

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

subzero79 - - Plugins

For point one there might be a solution using the auto shutdown plugin support read the AS manual. No solution using a checkbox or anything similar.

subzero79 - - FTP

It could be a permission issue. Even if privilege is enabled for that user in that folder the owner and mod might not be correct. Post here cat /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf

• Next time use the search button in the forum or google forum.openmediavault.org/index…hread/6494-CVE-2013-3632/

• OMV 3 & Meltdown Spectre

subzero79 - - General

Current status for Debian kernel for modern intel cpu security flaw - meltdown: security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2017-5754 - spectre: security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2017-5753 security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2017-5715

• OMV on Proxmox

subzero79 - - My NAS Build

Quote from jodumont: “3' and your backup ? ” Via usbbackplugin to an external disk. I am also getting a secondary arm server (rock64) that i am gonna use as backup server.

• OMV on Proxmox

subzero79 - - My NAS Build

Quote from jodumont: “I reinstall, ...,again,... my devserver with Proxmox than, why not OMV in a unprivileged LXC ” Quote from jodumont: “1' It is via KVM or a LXC ? ” via KVM, the lack of block device support in lxc is PITA, forget about it, i'll mention it again forget about it. OMV will not let you pick a folder an share it, is hard coded to use a block device to create shared folder from their root. Unless you don't want disks and use the remote mount plugin an export nfs via proxmox Quote …

• forum.openmediavault.org/index.php/Board/31-Announcements/

• Also I would try not mount with nemo. Test using the mount smb command manually.

• For the 11 million time in this forum.....drives must be mounted using the Omv web interface, not gvfs, not using the cli, not using fstab the web panel. That’s why Omv exists. If you have a desktop environment you’ll need to reconsider using Omv.

• Zombie item in menu

subzero79 - - General

My guess is a cache issue. Does it happen in incognito mode? You can also try purge the plugin instead of remove. After that still clear cache