Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• ntfs - empty folders?

Sascha - - General

I did that - with smb and ftp - unfortunately no success

• ntfs - empty folders?

Sascha - - General

Nobody any idea? Tried to solve the problem via google with no result. Furthermore: I opened fstab and while my ext4 HDD is mounted in /dev/disk/by-id/ my ntfs HDD ist mounted in /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Video I have never seen something linke this ???? Thanks Sascha

• ntfs - empty folders?

Sascha - - General

Hi guys, I mounted a Seagate 3TB ntfs 3,5 HDD to my omv 4.0.15 system. altought there are 2,5 TB data on the hdd - using either ftp or smb via windows explorer I only see an empty folder / hdd. Any suggestions how to solve that problem? an other hdd (ext4) works like a charm in the same setup. I think it's got something to do with permissions - but I use the same user/password combination with smb/ ftp that I used with windows. Thanks for your support Sascha

• just a lst question - if I install a completely new version of OMV from the scratch - would it make sense to upgrade to Version 4 instead of Version 3? And is there any information, when Version 4 will be available for the RPI? Thanks Sascha

• OK, got it - so why can't I install Version 3 and then override the config.xml in the new installtion? shouldn't then all the permissions, ... exist? Sascha

• Hi guys, as mentioned in the titel I'm unable to upgrade from 2.2.14 to 3.x - After the upgrade (either via omv-release-upgrade or apt-get dist-upgarde) I can use ssh, ftp and have accesss to my smb shares. Unfortunately I'm unable to open the Web interface (got either a 502 bad gateway or just a blank page). I tried quiete a lot of things - nothing worked out for me. Is there an efficent way how to install a completely new version of OMV (i.e. from the scratch) without having to manually set al…