Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 530.

• daily mail with cron failed

happyreacer - - General

everyday i have a mail with foloing message: Source Code (5 lines)what does it meen? What can i do? Thanks!

• i have solved it with the installation from the deb Package directly. and now all works fine

• i have a problem with my on the top istalled emby. it dont plays movies. i have the same error like here: Playback Error, No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details. But what have i done: i have installed on OMV4 emby from the open build service for debian 9.

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

happyreacer - - Plugins

ill back, i have my first certificate, but only for the side in my ngnix-plugin with my cloud program by the way i don't know how i can makes certifikate for subdomain with proxy_pass- BUT i cant use the certificate. The error is: Source Code (1 line)Source Code (17 lines)

happyreacer - - Plugins

crazy

happyreacer - - Plugins

okay, i tray again a new installation of OMV 4 and install only the extras and the letsencrypt plugin. -> it is the same Error! mybe can @votdev have an input for the nginx options?

happyreacer - - Plugins

okay, the nginx error log (Hidden Content) and the letsencrypt (Hidden Content)

happyreacer - - Plugins

I have test it with only the domain with the folder. but it doesn't work... the error looks the same and i have a error in my nginx : Source Code (1 line)

happyreacer - - Plugins

@ryecoaaron thanks a lot, but im so confusing. my one nginxside is in the folder: srv/dev-disk-by-label-data1/cloud/ thee other two sides are proxipas sides and i dont need some folders. @DanieleU. Thank you too, but what do i inside the folders? nothing ? /name.based1.tld -> It is a file or is it a folder?

happyreacer - - Plugins

thanks @DanieleU. But when I use the nginx plugin an namebased servers I don't know who can I find it.

happyreacer - - Plugins

no, I test different folders and make a new cert folder with the webgui. Then I tray /shatedfolders/certs/ it takes a new subfolder with .well-knowe/ but it doesn't work. Simulary error.

happyreacer - - Plugins

okay, i understand,but how looks like the premissions from thins folder?

happyreacer - - Plugins

i reinstall and activate the plugin and here is the log from the gui Source Code (20 lines)In the /etc/letsencrypt there are only two folders renewal and accounts I hope it helps to fix it.

happyreacer - - Plugins

Thanks a lot, i have try it withe /var/www/ but the problem is not solved. here is the detalided error Source Code (17 lines)

happyreacer - - Plugins

I cant create on a new omv4 system a certificate. At the end of my logfile i have see the following lines Source Code (16 lines)I dont know what is the problem. I took in the options in letsencrypt for the web root only a "/" is it okay? and in the nginx-plugin i use only namebased option for the domains. for more infos i have the complete letsencrypt logfile It would be nice if anybody can help. Greetings

• the "wow" efect

happyreacer - - General

I had the days the "wow" efect. My system has been running smoothly for over a year. The only thing I did was keep updating. Last week, for some reason, I had problems with certificates, nginx plugin and even smaller things. After several attempts I lost the desire and I was about to reinstall the system. Since I did not care then I made an update to the current 4.0.x. The upgrade went smoothly. The only plugin that could not be taken was fail2ban. After that restarted once and all problems were…

• i have delead it and make a new one

• smb doesn't work

happyreacer - - CIFS/SMB

I have a red dot on the status and cant connect with smb. When i go in the webgui an deactivate SMB/CIFS i have the error: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'avahi-daemon' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for avahi-daemon.service failed. See 'systemctl status avahi-daemon.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details. for Details: Source Code (18 lines) in the syslog: Source Code (12 lines)anyone have an i…

• i cant connect to my omv. I have try the omv-firstaid for the network interface and have the error: Source Code (2 lines)i use the letsencrypt plugin can anyone help?

• way do you use not the webinterface? The browsers doesnt support webdav protokols normaly. I think you can tray it with the explorer on windows or dolfin on KDE and so on...