Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 415.

• ZFS won't mount at boot

blublub - - Plugins

Any news here? In OMV 4.12 it still seems to be broken

• I would advise anyone to just use the normal emby install instead if the plugin- works flawlessly - should so work under OMV2. Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

blublub - - Plugins

Quote from raulfg3: “reported: bugtracker.openmediavault.org/view.php?id=1827 but because OMV4 is still beta, perhaps you need to wait a lot. please consider to use OMV 3.0 instead. ” Hi I currently use 4.0.9 and it is still not fixed - contrary to the bugtracker. However I can't update the bugtracker....

• Should work. You could try to check with powertop how long it runs on which frequencies Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

• RE:

blublub - - Plugins

Quote from raulfg3: “reported: bugtracker.openmediavault.org/view.php?id=1827 but because OMV4 is still beta, perhaps you need to wait a lot. please consider to use OMV 3.0 instead.” I know but I needed the new vdr version I just thought it might have been a zfs issue and not omv related. I can deal with it and my usual reboot is only once a year so I will make a system image and then upgrade omv 4 when its released Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

blublub - - Plugins

Hi I use OMV 4.0 because I thought it makes more sense to directly jumpt to debian 9.1 insteat of "older" v8. So far I am not having any serious issue and I would be fine to just keep it running this way until OMV 4 is stable. One thing I noticed however with ZFS is that after a reboot the ZFS array won't mount. When I try to mount it via "zfs mount -a" the error message is "/ZFSPool1 isn't empty" and that is true as it is filled with the folders of my ZFS array but all of them are empty. After …

• Quote from hoppel118: “I use a self complied version of fernetmenta’s vnsi from github. The rest is from etobi's repo. Source Code (8 lines)Source Code (4 lines)This combination of packages works absolutely stable. The omv vdr plugin isn't ported to omv4 at the moment. And I don't think that the omv vdr plugin works without adaption to omv4 (debian stretch). Debian stretch seems to bring vdr 2.2.0 by default. But there were some changes from vdr 2.0.3 (debian jessie) to vdr 2.2.0 (debian stretch…

• Quote from hoppel118: “At the moment I use OMV3 and installed the packages (vdr 2.2.0) from etobis repository. Everything works as expected. Greetings Hoppel” OK. That's good to hear. Which VNSI version do you use (in case u use it) and how did u install it? Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

• Quote from hoppel118: “Hello guys, at the moment I am considering how to install vdr at my fresh openmdiavault3 installation. Round about one year ago I installed the openmediavault-vdr plugin, but it used an outdated vdr version 2.0.3. So I decided to install vdr 2.2.0 at the command line from etobi's repository with the loss of the plugin gui. Which version of vdr is used by the plugin today? Is it still using the default/stable debian jessie packages? If I have a look at the version of the de…

• That did work - thx

• listing the modules shows ZFS, so I guess it is working: Source Code (16 lines)

• Can I restart the building of the module?

• Ok now the output was as follows: Source Code (33 lines) It looks to me like the build failed, but the ZFS plugin is there. I uncertain if its safe to plug in the ZFS drives !?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from blublub: “How long should it usually take with OMV3? ” Depends largely on how fast your cpu is. Quote from blublub: “Now the module build was OK but the plugin was not installed - error code 1 Any guess what is wrong here? ” Can you post the rest of the output from installing? ” Nope, that output was already gone. Since ZFS was the 1st I insatlled I just restarted from scratch. I will keep u postedt thx

• Ok after this error I purged anythig ZF related including the plugin and reinstalled omv-zfs. Now the module build was OK but the plugin was not installed - error code 1 Any guess what is wrong here?

• I am just trying to in install OMV3 and insatlled all the updates including the 4.9 kernel. Now I just installed ZFS and its building that thing like forever it just doesn't finish. How long should it usually take with OMV3? OK after like 10 minutes it returned an error: Source Code (21 lines)

• From what I read it seems like a good and easy way to run apps on a headless system if the APP is available on Linux

• Quote from happyreacer: “on this way.... i use the emby with the docker plugin, and it works.... It is a nice easy way, too ” Are there any drawback compared to run it on the server directly - i.e. when transcosing?

• Hi Good to know that Emby can still be installed relatively easy though. Did tekkb abandon the plugin or is he just busy with private/personal life?