Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

yTz - - Plugins

That would kind of defeat the purpose of off-site unless you bring it to the office or sth. I would use it for my 1.5tb - not sure what will happen when I'll have 10tb

yTz - - Plugins

Quote from davidh2k: “ So just 55 $ per month backing up my current data? Greetings David” That'd be for their mainstream offering, which has no linux client as of yet and indeed offers unltd backup for $5/month. I was however referring to their brand enw S3-like offering (called b2) where they offer pay-as-you-use storage (much akin to Amazon Glacier except way cheaper). The idea is you pay .005 cts / gb stored, uploads are free and downloads are .05ct / gb (off the top of my head). Makes for a…

yTz - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from yTz: “Backblaze announced a few days ago a S3-like service with low low pricing (backblaze.com/b2/cloud-storage.html);” That is the best pricing I have seen with something that looks like it would work well for a plugin.” You bet - backup software devs (such as duplicity) are getting a lot of demand to include them as backend now. Just a matter of waiting before it happens Also worth mentionning is hubic, which - is supported by duplicity - offers unltd storage…

yTz - - Plugins

Is anything planned for duplicity ? duplicity.nongnu.org/ Backblaze announced a few days ago a S3-like service with low low pricing (backblaze.com/b2/cloud-storage.html); I might get into backing my data there as soon as duplicity starts offering it as a storage backend. A plugin would be great to check on existing backup status, add some, etc. Alternatively, what could be used / already exists for off-site, compressed, incremental and encrypted backups ? Thanks a lot

• NZBGet high CPU % ?

yTz - - Plugins

updated to latest testing release, disabled folder monitoring - now at .5% CPU. WIll mark as resolved. Thks subzero !

• NZBGet high CPU % ?

yTz - - Plugins

Source Code (15 lines) Nope, set it to its most verbose level too..

• NZBGet high CPU % ?

yTz - - Plugins

Yes - with top Nzbget is definitely monitoring a folder for incoming .nzbs - albeit every 5s only. Tried isabling that with no effect on CPU % Killing process and starting it over again brings it back to 80% CPU.. EDIT: I'm not even downloading anything atm.

• NZBGet high CPU % ?

yTz - - Plugins

Thks for your answer - I've been checking on and off for a few hours and it's been up there @ 75-80% all the time ..

• NZBGet high CPU % ?

yTz - - Plugins

Hello all, Just came across this in my process list tab 6YMaK3i.png Was just wondering if that high CPU % from nzbget was normal and if anyone came across the same issue ? Thanks a lot

• Upgrade owncloud-plugin

yTz - - Plugins

You could maybe try a docker container ? OpenMediaVault Docker-GUI Plugin Usage [ x86_64 Arch only] I set up pydio this way and it works quite well, planning on testing hub.docker.com/r/l3iggs/owncloud/ soon to see which one I like best.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

yTz - - Plugins

Hello, I've setup pyd.io through Docker and it works extremely well, setup was a breeze and I thank you for that! I access my data through volumes and bind mounts and was wondering what would be a restrictive ACL on my data/folder ie which specific user is used by docker and should be allowed read/write on this. As it is, I have to put Other: Read/Write in ACL on shared folder data/ to be able to create / delete files in pyd.io Thks again, extremely useful plugin

• Websites plugin - nginx.conf?

yTz - - Plugins

Funny I was just looking at that as I saw the thread on docker-ui being stable. Don't know anything about docker, need to see how it would play with data outside of the site root folder. I'll have a look, thanks for the advice !

• Websites plugin - nginx.conf?

yTz - - Plugins

Hello all, Some background: I installed the website plugin and am in the process of installing pyd.io Website root is in its own filesystem (www/), and user data folders are symlinked to the pyd.io data path. I have gotten pyd.io to work but encounter issue on moving folders Source Code (1 line) and deleting, were I get a "operation not permitted" message I'm guessing all this is due to my data being symlinked and I still need to investigate this **** I realize this is all pyd.io related but hav…

• Can't uninstall plugins

yTz - - Plugins

Hello everyone, Just installed OMV - everything going greate until I tried installing a few plugins, namely - nginx 2.0-2 - websites 1.2 - sensors 1.0.19 - extplorer 1.1 - locate 1.0 Then I can't uninstall any of them, I get this error (same with all plugins, just an example) Source Code (19 lines) Any idea where it could come from ? I installed OMV 2.1.15 Thanks ! EDIT: had to enable openmediavault-nginx first, was able to uninstall then.

yTz - - Plugins

Hello everyone, I see that an owncloud alternative is on the top of the list - have you guys considered pyd.io ? Looks solid to me. Thank you very much