Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Abandoned plugins

valentt - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “ By the way, I haven't ported greyhole to OMV 3.x and it is on my list of plugins that I wasn't going to maintain anymore. Do you use it mainly for the pooling? ” I just installed OMV3 for the first time after listening to Linux Action show do a review on in and how it compares to FreeBSD. I had Linux Raid-5 server for over 10 years and once raid field got corrupted all data was lost on it. So having Grayhole (or anythine similar to it) that on 4 drive server would keep 4…

• Abandoned plugins

valentt - - Plugins

Quote from votdev: “There will be no marketplace for plugins, OMV is free. ” But even developers need to eat and drink. There is no moral/legal reason for still making OMV free as in beer and as in speech, while having plugins sponsored or payed by supporters/users. For me OMV is of no use without zfs and grayhole features, so I would gladly pay if that keeps these plugins still available in repos. I have no knowledge or skills to develop plugins, but my day job earns me enough surplus to reward…

• Abandoned plugins

valentt - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I'm done with the following (some may be ported 3.0 and some might not): - openmediavault-wordpress - openmediavault-roundcube - openmediavault-extplorer - openmediavault-offlineimap - openmediavault-postgresql - openmediavault-links - openmediavault-greyhole - openmediavault-calibre ” I would gladly pay to support you guys keep making there awesome plugins available. Has there been discussions regarding setting up something like "Patreon" or some other form of support? Y…