Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Can't access shared folder

votdev - - General

Do you have configured the shared folder privileges?

• You can regenerate the configuration via Shell-Script (1 line)

• Package openmediavault-nut not openmediavault

• Quote from maxluc: “This when i try to access the services tab in the webgui: Errore #0: OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; monit -B summary 2>&1' with exit code '1': Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/monit.inc(142): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array) #1 /usr/sh…

• You should have a look into the syslog if possible, may you'll find a hint why you loose connectivity.

• Hmm, seems to be ok. And what is the output of Shell-Script (1 line)

• ZFS not mounting - OMV 4.x

votdev - - General

No, and i really can't help here anymore because i'm not using ZFS and i'm not the maintainer of the ZFS plugin. The GIT commit github.com/openmediavault/open…a81a3d1329dc0b98996673e09 has added the zfs-mount dependency in hope to get it working. It works during my tests, so i'm out of ideas. Maybe this is the time for users to contribute to the OMV project by investigating into this issue to get it working.

• To me it looks your system is broken or the OMV installation is corrupted. What is the output of Shell-Script (1 line)

• The file /etc/openmediavault/config.xml has not the correct privileges. Shell-Script (2 lines)

• USB Backup to NTFS

votdev - - Plugins

I don't use Windows, so i can not give you any advice. The problem is that Windows handles file privileges totally different to Linux.

• USB Backup to NTFS

votdev - - Plugins

Don't use NTFS, it's not a POSIX file system.

• What is the output of Shell-Script (1 line)

• rrdcached plugin error

votdev - - General

Real Time Clock Was für eine Hardware hast du denn?

• It seems monit does not work, maybe updating the config files will help. Shell-Script (2 lines)

• HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help

votdev - - General

Quote from Drakeoss: “sorry guys new here iv done another fresh install since my last post iv installed version 3.0.94 on a toshiba nb510 (just why i play with OMV) os is on a 16gb sandisk usb stick im logged in on the wed GUI and have change my login password no other settings have been changed went to UPDATE MANAGEMENT and checked/ticked all updates press upgrade and get this The following packages have unmet dependancies: firmware-misc-nonfree : Breaks: firmware-adi Breaks: firmware-ralink :E…

• rrdcached plugin error

votdev - - General

Quote from cheffe: “ich habe es auch gestern aktualisiert und auch den gleichen fehler.... in den systemprotokollen reihenweise dieser fehler... wenn ich das protokoll lösche, dann sind sofort neue fehler da... wenn ich per ssh (root) die 4 o.g. Befehle ausführe, dann kommen keine neuen fehler... sobald ich aber das system neustarte, ist es wieder so wie vorher.. ist es normal, dass bei den 4 befehlen keinerlei rückmeldung per ssh kommt? ” Das Problem wird sicherlich deine RTC sein. Wenn die Sys…

• rrdcached plugin error

votdev - - General

Das liegt daran dass der Socket jetzt unter /var/run/rrdcached.sock liegt. Folgende Kommandos ausführen, dann sollte es wieder funktionieren: Shell-Script (4 lines)

• OMV 4 - rrdcached service issue

votdev - - General

This should not happen and I do not have problems since a long time. Maybe your hardware clock does not work. A correct time is absolutely important for a time series database.

• Discourse Forum Software

votdev - - Off-Topic

Internetausdrucker

• Instalation OwnCloud with plugin ???

votdev - - Plugins

Quote from IkaSGC: “Hmm, in that case, I do not understand the content of the "blog" on OMV's official website. "6. December 2013 by volker Finally ownCloud can be installed via plugin in OpenMediaVault." ” This is releated to OMV2 or an older version, but not for OMV stable or testing anymore. Use Docker to host your ownCloud.