Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from nimp: “I double checked, it's amd64 ” So you are using amd64 container on amd64 hardware, right?

• Thanks for letting us know

• Plex plug in mising

macom - - Plugins

Quote from jefftr: “I can't reinstall PMS ” Could you be more specific? What have you tried and which error message did you get? Are plugin and repo still marked as installed/enabled in the WebUI?

• OMV 3 for ODROID-XU4/HC1/HC2/MC1

macom - - Announcements

If you pull the power plug when the HC-2 is still running all sorts of strange things can happen. No good idea. If you properly shutdown the HC-2 and pull the plug then all your configuration will be still there. If you have no battery for your RTC it might need some time, until the HC-2 synchronises the clock after a reboot again.

• Auf omv systemplatte dateien löschen

macom - - Plugins

Installation midnight commander über apt install mc

• FIle System Disappears after creation

macom - - General

Try if disabling the write cache helps (disks, edit).

• Can't access shared folder

macom - - General

Watch the video linked below.

• Are you mixing ARM and amd64? amd64 container will not run on ARM devices.

• Cannot connect to FTP

macom - - FTP

With FIlezilla you should be able to connect even without FTP server enabled on OMV. At least that is the case on my installation. WIth root as well as another user which is memeber of the ssh group. Might be that is the problem. Is the user you are trying member of the ssh group?

• ext. NAS mount as drive on OMV?

macom - - NFS

Was über das Terminal gemounted wird ist in OMV nicht sichtbar. Dazu muß es über das WebUI von OMV gemounted werden. Es gibt das remotemount-plugin. Ich bin aber nicht sicher, ob damit funktioniert, was du vorhast, oder ob das nur von OMV zu OMV funktioniert.

• Urbackup OMV on HC1 error

macom - - General

Seems to be related to UrBackup. More likely to get an answer in their forum.

• Image not working on raspberry. Help

macom - - General

1. Check the SD card with h2testw. 2. Make sure to exactly follow the instruction on the download page. 3. Search the forum for similar issues (there are some)

• Issues with OMV4.

macom - - General

Which hardware are you using and which kind of drive are you using for the OS? Are you able to SSH on the server? Or can you connect a display to the server? Did you receive any error messages during the install of Debian or OMV?

• Forgotten Password

macom - - General

Where do you want to log in? Which e-mail link?

• Quote from kapusta: “Regarding using the GUI as you indicate: How do I do any of that if the HDD is not showing up in the "file systems" tab? ” Click "create" to create a new filesystem. Then a new window opens where you can select the HDD to create the new filesystem. If you cannot select a HDD there is probably no space left on any drive to add an additional file system.

• I need a install tutorial for Odroid XU4

macom - - General

Did you get the image from here? sourceforge.net/projects/openm…lt/files/Odroid%20images/ Make sure to read an understand the instructions on that page. Also watch the videos ryecoaaron has linked. In a nut shell the process is like this: - check your SD card with h2testw - burn the image on the SD card using etcher - boot your XU4 with the ethernet cable connected (no wifi!!) - wait for 20 min to complete the process - find out which IP has been assigned to your xu4, either - on your router or …

• Have a look at the videos linked in the signature below. Regarding your questions all you need to do: - create a filesystem on the drive using the GUI; you can select the type to use, e.g. ext4 as you mention; this is "format it with ext4" as you call it - mount the filesystem in the GUI - if you want to see content on the filesystem on your WIndows machine, you need to create a SMB/CIFS shared folder for it It is all shown in the videos, so watch them first.

• What brand is the drive and which filesystem?

• cant find shares on windows 10

macom - - CIFS/SMB

To see my NAS and shared folders I have to go to Explorer/Network In the title bar I enter \\name_of_nas.local Was the only way it worked for me after I disables SMB1 on Windows10.

• can't unmount a drive

macom - - General

You can use the resetperms-plugin to find out what is using the shared folder.