Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 729.

• certbot.timer in logs

raulfg3 - - General

lot of messages like this on logs, anyone know what it means and if I need to worry about? Source Code (22 lines)

• continuation. now you can test and access from your explorer, and configure MLDonkey to meets your needs. forum.openmediavault.org/index…4aa44de2466825b81f862faf8forum.openmediavault.org/index…4aa44de2466825b81f862faf8forum.openmediavault.org/index…4aa44de2466825b81f862faf8forum.openmediavault.org/index…4aa44de2466825b81f862faf8forum.openmediavault.org/index…4aa44de2466825b81f862faf8forum.openmediavault.org/index…4aa44de2466825b81f862faf8

• MLDonkey is a old but good way to download ed2k: links, I write a HOWTO install MLDonkey on a plain OMV install, but this time on OMV4 I'll try a diferent aproach and describe How To Install a MLDonkey container on DockerGUI. First some recomended reads: OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more) [How to] Install Pi-Hole in Docker: Update - 01/09/18 and the most important for this guide: hub.docker.com/r/angeletor/mldonke…

• Teamviewer host not changing password

raulfg3 - - Plugins

new test, same that previous, but use 8.8.8.8 as DNS, still no luck, so in my side is not pihole or some plugings the cause. Do you do some test in your side?.

raulfg3 - - Plugins

I do a new fresh install and then update it, next I install Omv-extras, and activate teamviewer repro, install teamviewer and still no work, so it's not a conflict with plugins, at leats on my side / test enviroment. PD: because my test enviroment use DHCP for images, the test image use pihole as default DNS server, so the only test that this night I can do is to change image config to use fixed IP and fixed DNS= 8.8.8.8 to test again.

raulfg3 - - Plugins

my plugins are: 1. openmediavault-locate 3.4 all locate plugin for OpenMediaVault. 2. openmediavault-luksencryption 3.0.2 all OpenMediaVault LUKS encryption plugin 3. openmediavault-teamviewerhost 3 all Teamviewer Host plugin for OpenMediaVault. 4. openmediavault-tftp 4.0.3-1 all OpenMediaVault TFTP-Server plugin 5. openmediavault-snmp 4.0.3-1 all OpenMediaVault SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) plugin 6. openmediavault-webdav 4 all OpenMediaVault WebDAV plugin. I have a virtual (test) e…

raulfg3 - - Plugins

only for curiosity, do you have pihole instaled?. I suspect that Teamviewer need some ping or response from internet and my pihole block it and that is the reason, but I can't be sure.

• change miniDLNA port to something like 8202 and save it, then restart your NAS ( or miniDLNA service ), and test again.

raulfg3 - - Plugins

sorry, no good news here. I still have a unusuable TeamViwer install. I google a lot and still do not find any usefull info to solve it.

• OMV install on software raid

raulfg3 - - Motherboards

gaming motherboard are not the best option for a NAS, Server motherboard YES. perhaps works , but be aware with driver problem (eg: you LAN perhaps are not detected). other question , why you need a mirror OS? OMV only use 2GB of your boot medium, use 2 SATA Disk to store 2GB+2GB is a waste of space. do you consider to install OMV in a good Brand USB?.

• Plex runing as a client

raulfg3 - - Plugins

what is the URL do you use to connect?

• Backup Entire OMV

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from therock003: “Im just not familiar with the way clonezilla works. Does it create an image file of the whole contents as an output, or does it perform a direct copy/transfer between source and target? ” please read about clonezilla: clonezilla.org/

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from Speedrunner: “Hi there, first of all, thank you for this wonderful plugin. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work for me. I am running Erasmus on a Debian Jessie install, which I only made, because I wanted a different partition layout. Otherwise I would have gone straight to the OpenMediaVault iso. Thus I installed Debian Jessie with SSH and then OpenMediaVault on top. Then I installed omv-extras and the letsencrypt plugin. Then I wanted to use letsencrypt, but can't get it to work. ”…

• Backup Entire OMV

raulfg3 - - General

you can use openmediavaul-backup plugin but clonezilla on omv-extras is better option, because you can install on OMV and launch one time only on next reboot to do the job.

• ebook server

raulfg3 - - General

install docker plugin and the a calibre docker: github.com/linuxserver/docker-calibre-web hub.docker.com/r/aptalca/docker-rdp-calibre/ Please read first about docker: Could someone help me understand what docker is? and / or: Docker GUI plugin now stable

• is right, and it's basically like a clean install, and do not impact on performance.

• OMV4 Cloud-Server Plugins

raulfg3 - - Plugins

better to use a OC docker, please google about this option. Could someone help me understand what docker is? hub.docker.com/_/owncloud/ hub.docker.com/r/owncloud/server/

• Quote from ixaff: “ What do you mean "... and must boot and work?" ” you can do a fresh OMV install on other motherboard and move the disk/boot device to your NAS and Must Boot and work. Quote from ixaff: “Partitioning boot device is part of the install isn't it? ” No, OMV use entire disk, not a partition (please correct me if I am wrong).

• unless you have a VERY good USB device brand, running OMV from a USB is not recomended (due premature burn-in of device), instead use a small and cheap SSD. If not possible for you (Because you do not have enought SATA connections), use USB & openmediavault-flashmemory plugin: [Tutorial][Experimental][Third-party Plugin available]Reducing OMV's disk writes, also to install it on USB flash To your other question, Yes, is posible to do a fresh install on other motherboard, and then move boot disk …

• Quote from ixaff: “This is my first attempt at building my own home server and I'm a complete novice at Linux, so please forgive me if I don't quite know the exact lingo to be using. Anyway, I started off trying to install OMV 3.0.94 on my Asrock J3455-ITX motherboard. Followed the guides to create a bootable USB with UNetbootin and a copy of the OMV 3.0.94 ISO. Process took forever and ended up with an error stating "Failed to create file system". Did some Googling and thought I might have bett…