Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• no access to File Systems

macom - - General

Clear your browser cache. If that not helps, which version of OMV are you using, which platform are you on? How did you install OMV?

• Initial setup and PIA VPN on Odroid HC2

macom - - General

Quote from Tinyserver: “Do I have to still run update commands via SSH? ” No, all updates are available through OMV WebUI.

• default Login - first login?

macom - - General

Right. I was assuming ssh.

macom - - General

If the image is from here sourceforge.net/projects/openm…/Raspberry%20Pi%20images/ the text says something different.

macom - - General

root login has probably to be enabled first in OMV WebUI

• Access to W10 shared folder

macom - - General

Quote from Wolf2000: “You have to enable testing in OMV Extras ” according to omv-extras.org it should be in "stable" not in "testing"

• Access to W10 shared folder

macom - - General

Quote from Ch3fk0ch: “there is no "omv-remotemount" ” it is called openmediavault-remotemount and it is available for OMV3 and OMV4.

• Upgrade 2-3

macom - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from drewgost: “just build a USB stick put 4.0 on it and install new? ” That is what I would do. Check the documentation linked below in the signature. Disconnecting the data drives during installation on the USB stick is a good idea in order to avoid installation on the wrong drive.

• Initial setup and PIA VPN on Odroid HC2

macom - - General

Quote from Tinyserver: “Since OMV is based on Debian can I ssh into a terminal and install software in the terminal? ” Yes you can. However some software might interfere with OMV. For example installing Apache or a desktop environment is not a good idea. Sorry, cannot help you with the VPN topic.

• I need a install tutorial for Odroid XU4

macom - - General

Use admin to login in the WebUI (i.e. using a web browser). Use root to login in a terminal (i.e. Putty or with keyboard connected to the NAS box). As mentioned on the download page of the OMV image, login as root must be enabled in the WebUI first. If you have not done this, you cannot login as root.

• Quote from nimp: “I double checked, it's amd64 ” So you are using amd64 container on amd64 hardware, right?

• Thanks for letting us know

• Plex plug in mising

macom - - Plugins

Quote from jefftr: “I can't reinstall PMS ” Could you be more specific? What have you tried and which error message did you get? Are plugin and repo still marked as installed/enabled in the WebUI?

• OMV 3 for ODROID-XU4/HC1/HC2/MC1

macom - - Announcements

If you pull the power plug when the HC-2 is still running all sorts of strange things can happen. No good idea. If you properly shutdown the HC-2 and pull the plug then all your configuration will be still there. If you have no battery for your RTC it might need some time, until the HC-2 synchronises the clock after a reboot again.

• Auf omv systemplatte dateien löschen

macom - - Plugins

Installation midnight commander über apt install mc

• FIle System Disappears after creation

macom - - General

Try if disabling the write cache helps (disks, edit).

• Can't access shared folder

macom - - General

Watch the video linked below.

• Are you mixing ARM and amd64? amd64 container will not run on ARM devices.

• Cannot connect to FTP

macom - - FTP

With FIlezilla you should be able to connect even without FTP server enabled on OMV. At least that is the case on my installation. WIth root as well as another user which is memeber of the ssh group. Might be that is the problem. Is the user you are trying member of the ssh group?

• ext. NAS mount as drive on OMV?

macom - - NFS

Was über das Terminal gemounted wird ist in OMV nicht sichtbar. Dazu muß es über das WebUI von OMV gemounted werden. Es gibt das remotemount-plugin. Ich bin aber nicht sicher, ob damit funktioniert, was du vorhast, oder ob das nur von OMV zu OMV funktioniert.