Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• No idea when the package is gonna get pushed. just confirmed that noexec doesn't make a difference, maybe some changes in dockerd in the last year changed this. The commits where done by me. I tested this in several scenarios, but all of them included just using overlay2 and zfs storage driver. What driver do you use? wonder if aufs or devicemapper driver make a difference when using noexec The bind removal was absolutely necessary because of ZFS problems that appeared when users selected this a…

• Is Plex plugin abandoned?

subzero79 - - Plugins

Quote from gderf: “Regarding the linuxserver Plex docker being self updating. Do you know how about much lag is typical between an update of Plex Media Server made by Plex.tv and an update to the docker? ” Don't understand this question. Do you mean how the user will notice an upgrade is available? i guess depends on the banner show there in the ui. For plugin install i guess every 24 hrs when cron-apt runs and sends the notification Quote from gderf: “Do you know if the official docker offered …

• The idea of switching to systemd was to overcome the problem mentioned by @donh, cause the previous mechanics didn't work. Seems like the script is failing at fetching your interface what does ifquery --list --no-scripts --allow=hotplug --allow=auto -X lo | sort outputs?

• Quote from dbell: “I'm going through a fresh install of OMV 4 and I noticed that the IP address after installation is not shown on the terminal login page. (Where the documentation says it will be). After logging in it seems the ifconfig command is also absent, so running ip a or ip addr is the way to go. I know to the seasoned folks this may not seem like a big deal, but keep in mind this is the first impression most noobies will have of OMV. I went to the bugtracker to add this but didn't see …

• Remove plugins = Cleanup?

subzero79 - - Plugins

github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…30f47/debian/postrm#L19Is assumed that by deleting the user with -f flag, this will remove sonarr home folder, thus all settings, db, etc.

• Quote from gderf: “Quote from subzero79: “Is ok. Just in the data drive that’s going to hold the docker root directory. Don’t think the flag helps that much in Omv, but is by default since the beginning. ” I think I mentioned this before. I set my Docker base path to be a directory on a data drive in the plugin and all my data drives are set noexec. OMV then set the following bind mount in fstab: /srv/dev-disk-by-label-d4/docker /var/lib/docker/openmediavault none bind,defaults 0 0 It was not ne…

• Is Plex plugin abandoned?

subzero79 - - Plugins

There is no performance hit using plex in docker. Even better docker can cap cpu and memory in containers if users want to. Several plugins will now follow the same path as there is not enough people to mantain them. Opening threads to ask about this is also another one of the reasons. The linuxserver images self updates on container restart. There must be 20 or more threads in this forum with people asking why plex is not updated because they see the banner in the webui. I have to admit now tha…

• OMV iSCSI Client and LVM?

subzero79 - - Plugins

Iscsitarget (the software) is not maintained anymore. Their dkms simply not work with kernels 4.x. The iscsi plugin has to find a new base core software which might be LIO possibly. This has been answered several times in the forum. About lvm I don’t know why it doesn’t show in your server but is still available and maintained.

• Enabling services webgui to user

subzero79 - - General

No. There is only one admin. However the framework allows to create plugins that allow non-admin users to access the parts of the plugin the developer wants. Cases are: - cups - OpenVPN This has been answered before. Not sure if is in the new wiki. I’ll check it out and if not I’ll add it.

• Is ok. Just in the data drive that’s going to hold the docker root directory. Don’t think the flag helps that much in Omv, but is by default since the beginning.

• I believe your issue might be that the drive has noexec flag. Is it ext4? If you need to change the noexec flag permanently go to the wiki in my signature you can information on how to change this correctly

• Drives are not showing under RAID

subzero79 - - RAID

Is not possible to initialize a md raid and keep the existing data. Raid creates a new block device, on top of that device you format all data is erased. If you want to keep the data you need then need to create a degraded mirror in terminal one drive only. Format and start moving data from the old disk to the degrade array. once finished delete the fs in the old disk and add it to the mirror. This is also done in terminal. Btrfs adds a little bit more flexibility. As you can start with single d…

subzero79 - - RAID

Use the wipe button in the disk section. Use secure for maybe two minutes then cancel. Check again.

subzero79 - - RAID

Check with command blkid in terminal. If both drives show there the raid section won’t dispaly them as they have fs or partition signatures.

• Second Radarr plugin

subzero79 - - Plugins

Use docker and you can run as many instances as you want of sonarr etc. The plugin radarr is more likely to be abandoned in favor of docker. Same goes for sonarr and plex.

• Just run touch /var/log/netatalk.log Or enable netatalk. I think you’re using a rpi or other arm board

• Image not working on raspberry. Help

subzero79 - - General

Raspberry pi images and other arm boards images need 30 minutes after first boot. Then you can start using the server.

• Forgotten Password

subzero79 - - General

You’re reporting on the wrong software forum.

• mount NFS in OMV and list into Storage

subzero79 - - NFS

The evolve of the remote share plugin now called remotemount uses the omv fs backend. So whenever you mount a nfs server using the plugin it will be displayed in the filesystem section. Only available for omv3+

• Connection Failed on arrakis

subzero79 - - AFP

Don’t use the password field in the share settings. Let netatalk authenticate against pam.