Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

• omv 3 only seeing 4 gigs ram

HackitZ - - General

thanks here's the results Source Code (8 lines)

• omv 3 only seeing 4 gigs ram

HackitZ - - General

Hi i have omv 64 bit installed and have a 64 bit kernel but omv only shows half my ram. is this an error in omv?

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

HackitZ - - General

it helps to disable unofficial plugins as they can stop the update. just re enable after the update.

HackitZ - - General

do you get any errors in putty when you extract the zip?

• just used linuxserver/calibre-web and it worked. thanks for all the replies.

• here's a link to the image calibre docker pull linuxserver/calibre-web did not work.

• So as the title says is there a way to install an image from LinuxServer.io thats not in the repo?

• Docker booksonic default media folder

HackitZ - - Plugins

I don't know what i did different but it's now working.

HackitZ - - Plugins

any ideas what i should do is much appreciated.

HackitZ - - Plugins

changed the upload path to my directory /Audiobooks. now the error is permission denied. with this being a container there's no permissions for booksonic in the acl, i have already gave docker permissions to the Audiobook folder but that did nothing for booksonic. so how do i make sure booksonic can have access to the Audiobook folder? here's the new error Source Code (2 lines)

HackitZ - - Plugins

So i renamed my audio-books folder, started over and then the folder is created. so i put some books in and nothing loads. i then tried to upload a book and i get an error Source Code (2 lines)maybe the container is not working properly, unless someone else can confirm it's working?

HackitZ - - Plugins

Quote from flvinny521: “Maybe try creating the folder at /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media/Audio-Books/ before you even configure the new image so it can be navigated to in the host path category. ” Yeah thats what i do, create that in the new image, maybe because it already exists it causes an issue?

HackitZ - - Plugins

So i tried to change the path from /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media/Audio-Books/ to /Audio-Books Still my books dont show up? maybe i'll remove all again and start from scratch and see if the folder is created.

HackitZ - - Plugins

Quote from flvinny521: “And the directory you're specifying inside booksonic is /Audio-Books? When you run the image, can you check the log and see if it's got any errors? I generally ignore the default directories for media. Actually I've changed my setup a bit since the guide: I now made a single storage container that maps all the directories I need for all of my images (except the config directories) and map that entire container to every single image. ” Yes i'm trying to add /srv/dev-disk-b…

HackitZ - - Plugins

Quote from flvinny521: “Which booksonic container are you using? Linuxserver.io? Can you show us a screenshot of your Docker container settings? Are you using any other Docker containers successfully? Did you map the folder you are trying to use when you created the image? ” I'm Using Linuxserver.io, i have running libresonic. i tried to add my own directory following your guide, but the image has it's own directory for books, atleast thats what the info page says about this booksonic image. her…

HackitZ - - Plugins

Hi, I'm having a hard time to figure out why i can't get booksonic to create the books folder, i have tried to manually edit the location in the container gui. i have tried to add a folder in the web gui, i have remove and reinstalled the container several times. i t just seems the container does not create the default folder to put my files into. Any advice on what i could try is much appreciated. omv 3.0, docker 3.1.10

HackitZ - - General

turning on ssl in vhost fixed it.

HackitZ - - General

is this how config.php should be? Source Code (26 lines)

HackitZ - - General

ok i have re read this thread a few times and added [list=1][*]'memcache.local' => '\OC\Memcache\APCu', [*]'memcache.locking' => '\OC\Memcache\Redis', [*] 'redis' => array( [*] 'host' => 'localhost', [*] 'port' => 6379, [*] ), [/list] to config.php located in nextcloud/config (when i add this page wont load at all had to remove) I also added [list=1][*]opcache.enable=On [*]opcache.enable_cli=1 [*]opcache.interned_strings_buffer=8 [*]opcache.max_accelerated_files=10000 [*]opcache.memory_consumpti…

HackitZ - - General

thanks, ok i can see in your screenshots that's exactly what i did, but own cloud wont load the folders and pages.