Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Access disk from plex server

subzero79 - - Plugins

Tendrías que montar el disco remoto en Omv. Puedes utilizar el plugin remotemount que tiene soporte para nfs y samba. Asumo que el protocolo para compartir el disco en el router es SMB o no lo tienes claro?

• Enabling services webgui to user

subzero79 - - General

Cups is a plugin for making a print server. But is not that case, got confused. As I told you is not possible unless you modify the plugin yourself. Maintain your own version. I mentioned OpenVPN as an example.

• cron script problem

subzero79 - - General

Quote from bbm: “ What are the difference between Daily (with no time chose possibility) and setting every day?? ” openmediavault.readthedocs.io/…tration/general/cron.html

• Remote Mount and WebDav (Strato)

subzero79 - - Plugins

Is just Debian under. blog.sleeplessbeastie.eu/2017/…ow-to-mount-webdav-share/

• What's this running find process?

subzero79 - - General

Could be planted malware. From what I’ve seen compromised machines have an entry in crontab running a command every minute m or so. Start checking there. Last week a thread was opened, omv user discovered had dodgy entry in crontab, ofusscated command line to fetch a script that downloads who knows what.

subzero79 - - Plugins

Quote from mezen: “Is there a other way to achive this? ” Manually..... systutorials.com/docs/linux/man/1-cadaver/ You need to install cadaver from the debian repository

• The source code github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…ob/master/debian/postinst or github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…openmediavault/datamodels

subzero79 - - Plugins

The screenshot shows SMB mount? the remotemount plugin does not support webdav, the old "remoteshare" plugin did, but is no longer maintained, only available in omv2

• Ok, the plugin seems up to date. Could be the database still has an entry for pexenabled, now is called pex-enabled. Are you familiar editing the database? cp /etc/openmediavault/config/xml /root/config.xml.bak nano /etc/openmediavault/config.xml Locate transmission section, maybe you will find one line with name pex-enabled and other one pexenabled. Delete the last one. If there is only one, then make sure is called pex-enabled. Save with ctrl+x Check if the error is gone, there might be anothe…

• Docker UI suggestion

subzero79 - - Plugins

Is called the entrypoint docs.docker.com/engine/referen…and-to-execute-at-runtime The new feature won't reset the entrypoint it will just pass arguments. As docs says you can override that by setting empty the entrypoint switch and then pass a full new command using the new field. So bottom line, no the new feature won't let you edit as what you want, you will need to set an extra argument in the docker run field.

• Docker UI suggestion

subzero79 - - Plugins

Quote from henkall: “But I was talking about editing the init command that I have highlighted in the picture I posted. ” Do you know how to edit that command?

• I still cannot reproduce this, even with space in the label. When space is present seems like the backend falls back to by-id which should still work (in testing VM works). But in the last two months there are tons of issues in the forum with NTFS. No device in Shares dropdown

• Clear your browse cache. Check also the transmission plugin is also updated to version 3.x

• No device in Shares dropdown

subzero79 - - General

Maybe that’s the issue. Won’t be able to reproduce this until later. Try unmounting change label mount again.

• Why don’t allow the nas hace access to the remote mail server only? Notifications already work in Omv by using postfix as MTA. Or are you just talking about fetching the mail notification from the local lan only?

• Folder "Sharedfolder" occurs on root

subzero79 - - General

Quote from georgvon: “Dear Users,Admins,etc... again the question: Is on root (/) a link to the omv4 mountpoint of sharedfolders with the name "sharedfolders" ? thank you georg ” that is mount bind introduced in omv4. Alll sharedfolders have a bind to /sharedfolders/

• No device in Shares dropdown

subzero79 - - General

Lately there has been a lot of issue reported with ntfs drives in the forum. Honestly I haven’t done any research to test this, my advice for now is try to unmount and mount again via the webui for the second partition which seems to be the problem. Examine the database at /etc/openmediavault/config.xml to check how many fstab entries are there with both drives mounted. If more problems come it is likely ntfs support will be dropped in the near future.

• OMV iSCSI Client and LVM?

subzero79 - - Plugins

Iscsitarget works with omv3 using kernel 3.16. You install backports and doesn’t work anymore.

• Forgotten Password

subzero79 - - General

What’s is your issue ? You lost the forum password? If so just do the recovery password. Link should be invalid after some time, so try again.

• Docker UI suggestion

subzero79 - - Plugins

I think so. I still don’t know if we are talking about the same. Usually the plugin runs docker run -d imagename After the new release you can docker run -d imagename bash