Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 162.

• Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from flmaxey: “The user and group "911" is a Deluge created system user and group. If you look at Deluge's config directory, you'll see it in permissions. Similarly, if you look at Sonarr's config folder, you'll see the "users" group and user "dockeruser" with their PGID and PUID's. (I now understand why Sonarr crashed, without a user and group ID's assigned.) Sorry for the confusing start. Once committed, I should have config'ed it up instead of trying to do it from memory. Like they say,…

majorpayne - - Plugins

I have it mostly working now. Sonarr is speaking with Deluge and Jackett. Deluge is saving the file to the proper place. Sonarr is not even attempting to check for the download show. I'm very close now. EDIT: Ok found out that a permission was missing and it made the group 911 which i assume means help something is wrong? I changed it and now it's able to move/extract the file.

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from flvinny521: “OK @majorpayne. As I mentioned before, all of my path mapping is done in a single storage container, which is then attached to every other container. The paths are s follows: forum.openmediavault.org/index…97642d528792a1172b15dbb7c I use rutorrent instead of Deluge for torrent downloading. The concept, though, is the same. Here is a screenshot of the downloads directory as specified in the rutorrent web UI itself. Notice that the download directory in rutorrent is a match…

majorpayne - - Plugins

0d521c5c1edb

majorpayne - - Plugins

sigh, now i'm getting 192.168.0.15 refused to connect. when attempting port 8989 or 8112

majorpayne - - Plugins

Because every once in a while sonarr doesn't move a show over, I can only assume it's because of this error You are running an old and unsupported version of Mono. Please upgrade Mono for improved stability. The last time i attempted to update mono i screwed the update management to the point I wasn't able to get new updates and had to resinstall OMV

majorpayne - - Plugins

BTW

majorpayne - - Plugins

I've uploaded my file structure in case it helps you help me I'm going to remake the docker containers in case i missed a step.

majorpayne - - Plugins

I can honestly say that i'm lost lol. I'll read everything again and hope i understand it

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from flmaxey: “I've done option 2 before. Symlink's are great for getting past program limitations and other weirdness. Symlink's can also be used in a manner similar to mergerfs; to spread storage over multiple drives while providing the appearance and function of storing all data on one drive. With Symlink's and remote mount, one can transparently export/import data from/to remote servers. With the two, there's lots of flexibility for moving data around. _________________________________…

majorpayne - - Plugins

Yep, I'm lost lol attempting option 2

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from flmaxey: “Well, that's about as open as it gets. With others having Read/Write, even the root account inside the container (different from OMV's root account, BTW) should be able to write to it. This points back to the container and/or the installation parameters. You could try a Docker re-install. _____________________________________________ There are two scenarios that I would try: First: This time around, let the container create the folder "Downloads". Do not "pre-create" it. Thi…

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from flmaxey: “OK, you have a folder called "Fileserver" in the path. Apply the same permissions that were applied to "Downloads", to "Fileserver". (Note that the reset perm's plugin won't help you with this.) I've experienced the same sort of problem with permissions when I shared a sub-directory, under a root folder, of the data drive. If a shared folder is not at the root of the drive, the entire path to the shared folder needs to have compatible permissions. Change Fileserver to "Other…

majorpayne - - Plugins

I did, I set it to everyone same issues

majorpayne - - Plugins

it's my own server behind a pfsense firewall should be secure enough not to worry about access

majorpayne - - Plugins

Can you show me a screenshot of what you are talking about. I might be doing this already.

majorpayne - - Plugins

Yeah I reset the permissions to Administrator: read/write, Users: read/write, Others: read-only and nothing

majorpayne - - Plugins

Anyone else know my failings?

majorpayne - - Plugins

So i had to reinstall the resetperms and then it showed. I reset the permissions and now deluge shows this forum.openmediavault.org/index…97642d528792a1172b15dbb7c Also Sonarr show this Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /srv/9a94fceb-ff72-4c70-9562-591fcc600b9e/Fileserver/Downloads/Star.Trek.Discovery.S01E13.720p.WEBRip.x264-TBS

majorpayne - - Plugins

Here are the screenshots, I have reset perms already install but i don't know where the link is to find out how to reset everything forum.openmediavault.org/index…97642d528792a1172b15dbb7cforum.openmediavault.org/index…97642d528792a1172b15dbb7cforum.openmediavault.org/index…97642d528792a1172b15dbb7cforum.openmediavault.org/index…97642d528792a1172b15dbb7c