Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

tinh_x7 - - General

Do a fresh NC installation.

tinh_x7 - - General

That's correct b/c I've applied strong permission setup.

tinh_x7 - - General

Ensure the NextCloud folder is own by: www-data:www-data If not, you can chown it to that.

• omv 4?

tinh_x7 - - General

I'm running OMV3, and still having this issue. Is this solution working out for you ? Source Code (14 lines)

tinh_x7 - - General

Quote from z-vap: “I just need to say thanks to @tinh_x7 for all the work he's done here. The biggest question i have is how in the world did you fugure out step 3 (3. Add this to your Nginx extra options). I swear I would be locked up in a nut house if I had to figure any of that out. ” It's in the NextCloud settings at the end of the page.

• Add the following lines below the location = /robots.txt for Let's Encrypt: Source Code (3 lines)I recommend the NextCloud permission would be: 0755

tinh_x7 - - General

Hello Stratege1401, Patience and Learning are the keys to Computer troubleshooting and coding. I feel your pain, man. I'm reading several threads regarding NC12 has issue on OMV4 has issue with Nginx. So check that first. Ensure the services and the correct ports are configured correctly.

tinh_x7 - - General

Unfortunately, I couldn't edit the installation guide b/c it's too long. Add this line to Nginx codes for Let's Encrypt below 'Location = /robots...": Brainfuck Source Code (12 lines)

tinh_x7 - - General

The setup guide is too long, so it won't allow me to do anymore update. Not everybody use Let's Encrypt, so they have to read this thread. Reading is really important if you want to learn Maybe when I use OMV4 in the future, I'll post another installation guide.

tinh_x7 - - General

Use this line if you're using LE: location ^~ /.well-known/acme-challenge/ { } fastcgi_param HTTPS is for SSL, so enable it to use for LE is make sense.

• Ensure your Nginx config match with your NextCloud vhost config. Read the Q & A Nextcloud for tips: forum.openmediavault.org/index…stallation-Q-A/?pageNo=12

tinh_x7 - - General

Or you can change it to: fastcgi_param HTTPS off;

tinh_x7 - - General

Have you try to turn off HTTPS & and use HTTP ? fastcgi_param HTTPS on;

tinh_x7 - - General

I'm not using Docker, can't help you. I refer running it directly.

• rrdcached plugin failed....

tinh_x7 - - General

Backup your data, and Try this: Source Code (4 lines)

• v3.0.96 Issue ?

tinh_x7 - - Updates/Upgrades

I ended up uninstalled/re-installed Let's Encrypt, and regenerate the certs to fix this issue. Thanks for your help.

• v3.0.96 Issue ?

Gotcha. The problem is that I don't use SSL for OMV, but why it still being affected ? Try to change the port, but got an error message: Source Code (17 lines)

• v3.0.96 Issue ?

So you renamed zzz-omv-nginx to nginx_dissite zzz-omv-nginx ? And then go back to the interface and update the vhosts ports again ?

• v3.0.96 Issue ?

Which line do you disable the virtual host in nginx_dissite zzz-omv-nginx ?

• v3.0.96 Issue ?

Hi guys, Anybody in here have the same issue with no Web Interface after update to v3.0.96 ? First upgrade crashed on me, I had to restore to OMV 3.0.94. And after the restore and updated, same issue. Server is receiving an IP address. Emby & Plex services are working fine. Source Code (12 lines)