Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I imported my Pool back and i can access my Data via SMB and Putty but the device isnt shown on the webinterface of OMV Any idea why omv didnt recognise there ist another volume? I checked /etc/fstab ... my zfs pool is missing here but i'm not sure if it has to be there forum.openmediavault.org/index…0b3e0c623c915d0f1e7e1c9ce my shared foldes all show "n/a" as selected device forum.openmediavault.org/index…0b3e0c623c915d0f1e7e1c9ce If i edit an existing shared folder this error appears forum.ope…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Strange. You don't have a file to enable the backports repo. Try:omv-mkconf apt then post the output again: grep -ir backport /etc/apt/* ” Something changed but it dont work... root@OMV:~# omv-mkconf apt root@OMV:~# grep -ir backport /etc/apt/* /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/01autoremove: "linux-backports-modules-.*"; /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/01autoremove-kernels: "^linux-backports-modules-.*-4\.14\.0-0\.bpo\.3-amd64$"; /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/01autoremove-kernels: "^linux-backports-modules-…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “ Quote from D.Wagner89: “Also i updated my omv-extras to 4.1.3 without any success Same issue after reinstallation of openmediavault-zfs ” If the headers aren't installed, the zfs issue can't be fixed. What is the output of grep -ir backport /etc/apt/* ” root@OMV:~# grep -ir backport /etc/apt/* /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/01autoremove: "linux-backports-modules-.*"; /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/01autoremove-kernels: "^linux-backports-modules-.*-4\.14\.0-0\.bpo\.3-amd64$"; /etc/apt/apt.conf…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from D.Wagner89: “I cannot install the kernel because it says "stetch-backports" isnt possible for Default release. Any idea? ” Please cut and paste what I wrote. You spelled stretch wrong. ” Here is the original output of the console root@OMV:~# apt-get install -t stretch-backports linux-headers-4.15.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig E: Der Wert »stretch-backports« ist für APT::Default-Release ungültig, da solch eine Veröffentlichung in den Paket…

• I cannot install the kernel because it says "stetch-backports" isnt possible for Default release. Any idea? I did the update an my ZFS dont work anymore. Is my data lost?