Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• update files

Moreno - - Updates/Upgrades

hello, I think i made bad action on my OMV3 (Raspberry PI) and i have same update same times... Have you got a update files? i think i can cut and paste the files with filezilla ... I have this following plug in on my OMV : Downloader, DLNA, SFTP, and classical like smb ... Thanks for your help

• Delete SFTP log

Moreno - - FTP

Hi, i want delete my SFTP log, because i have 820 pages of this log (when i use the web interface), but i have a problem he buton "delete" isn't available. So i go on my raspberry with SSH connexion and i see the directory of this log on internet, but if i delete the log file manualy is ok? no problem with the web interface and the log file will be recreate automatically? thanks for your help.

• Plug-in "Downloader"

Moreno - - Plugins

so, for download a files on special folder, go on the folder with "cd" command and after start youtube-dl. je have solved my problem Thanks you.

• Plug-in "Downloader"

Moreno - - Plugins

ok, i want the best quality yes, i can use this command : youtube-dl -f bestvideo + bestaudio YOUTUBE_URL no? And where the files are saved? because i have a directory but whe don't specify direcotry with this command. Thanks for your support. Ps : after searching i found this solution : move on the direcotry and after start this command : "youtube-dl bestvideo+bestaudio URL...." i have a 2 files, 1 audio and 1 video, how merge theses files?

• Plug-in "Downloader"

Moreno - - Plugins

Hello, I had install the plugin "Downloader" and when i want donwload a video, Donwloader download the 720P format or i see the 1808P / 50fps video on youtube. What is the problem? Need configuration on SSH? Thanks for your help, Moreno.

• SFTP configuration

Moreno - - FTP

Yes it works but, compared to FTP control panel there are fewer options. But the objective is SFTP and it works, so it's good.

• SFTP configuration

Moreno - - FTP

Ok, thanks. it works but the panel control isn't pratical.

• SFTP configuration

Moreno - - FTP

whats is the name of plugin ? If, i change the port of ssh, sftp is possible with SSH enabled? for example if i chose port 30 for ssh, sftp is ok?

• SFTP configuration

Moreno - - FTP

Hello, You have a tutorial for SFTP activation and configuration for proftpd on OMV3? Not FTPS (like on my old topic) Thanks for your support, Moreno.

• FTPS with internet

Moreno - - FTP

hello, I am currently installing "ftps" on my OMV3 server for raspberry.But I encounter a worry, when I want to access on my ftps from the internet (filezilla) I can't see the shared folders, it remains on The "recovery of files" step.In "LAN" no worries I manage to make transfers. Thanks for your support. Moreno. PS : The ftp port 21 is open on my router.

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

Hello, My Problem is solved with the update of today (minidlna update) (Version3.3.8) I can, now create new user and shared a folder. Thanks for your help.

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

strange, but thanks for this help.

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

it's a new SDCard, i have bought this card on July, kingston sd card 16GB. So i don't understand. And for the for the command ok i see. But, thanks for your help.

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

i'm surprised but when i have "miniDLNA" on my raspberry i can't create and add shared folder, but when i delet this plugin i can creat, i made a test and when i disable this plug in, i can't create and add shared folder, Verily must uninstall the plug in. i don't understand, i think miniDLNA3.3.3 lock the user database or something like that. But, i'm not a pro of Debian. and for the command, i want to be sure that everything is deleted. But thanks for this help, Moreno.

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

GOOD NEWS !!!! It's my DLNA the problem, when i remove it, i can creat new user, but when minidlna is installed i can't. Great and thanks. But, Are there a command to delete all of the components? it must surely remain files into the OS of this plugin, right?

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

okay, whaou... so i install OMV with win2diskImager, after i have connected my rapsberry on my router (TP Link), after i go to the webgui, i go change the ip (DHCP to static IP 192.168.1.2), saving changes, After : Date, times: i using NTP server from internet so i choose "time zone" "Europe/Paris", i connect and mount my HDD, i saving changes. I create a shared folder, saving changes, i create user, save changes, choose shared folder, saving changes, i download mini DLNA server 3.3.3, i made up…

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

i make a classical creation, user pannel, create a new user, and after i have create this, i select the shared folder. What do you want to know?

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

yes, i verifing my selection, when i verifing, the changes aren't saved. and when i apply, i apply nothing.

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

ok so : i install the iso on the sd card, after i go to the webgui for parameters, network, hours, and after i mount my HDD (3HDD with USB switch and 1 usbkey on my raspberry), after i create shared folder, i create the users, for the finish i have installed MiniDLNA with the plug in section of the webgui and i did update. i back on the user panel for add new user and the shared forlder for this user are not included.

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

I did a low-level format on my SD card and i have recreate my OMV server, and this problem is back. i have created users and folder with OMV 3.0.41 et after i have install update, and now i can't add shared folder for the users.