Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Thank you Stramm for your suggestions, I will try them. Just before reading your message, I launched an Rsync job manually through the plugin and it seemed to work fine. This job had failed yesterday. After reading your message I stopped it and went into editing to select the output to email address option. After applying the changes, I tried to run the job and got an error message... I unselected the output to email address option after, but the result was still the same: that failed to execute…

• After rebooting my OMV machine, the Rsync job started to work... I had left it enabled (big green dot) after acknowledging the error message described in my previous post. A few seconds after reboot, I can see traffic coming in on my mac and, indeed, files that didn't exist start to be copied. A few remarks: - I would prefer to disable the Rsync job and run it manually. If I leave it enabled, the job will run at regular interval, am I correct..? - It would be nice to add some sort of live transf…

• I want to sync 2 folders containing movies with Rsync, but I encounter the following message when running the job: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive -- /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-42d2c383-8a39-418d-84f0-df25d70e6d1f 2>&1' with exit code '1': Looking at the logs, here is what I can see around the time of the error: Feb 21 13:17:01 openmediavault CRON[692…

• OMV 4.0.15-1 and kernel 4.14 here. OMV installed with a USB and running on an SSD. I experienced the same issue than iamchocho. I tried to set a short self-test for one of my disks (S.M.A.R.T > Scheduled tests) and the message "Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatus..." showed up. I 1/ cleared my browser cache, 2/ ran the omv-apt clean and 3/ deleted the dirtymodule.json, but the message still appears. I did the same and rebooted also, but the result was identical. I can read the following line in t…