Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

• Sonarr and Radarr OMV 4.0

pezman - - Plugins

Anyone know when Sonarr and Radarr plugin for 4.0 is ready? Or do I have to use the docker plugin for it?

• Yes

• Anyone know why i'm getting this error when updating apt list W: Conflicting distribution: downloads.plex.tv public InRelease (expected public but got )

• Any solution why plex is not starting in correct folder and is not creating the override file? Seems like my plex version is OK with OMV 3, since it's using systemd

• I see there is a 1.4.1 release now. Will se if the debian is compiled for this release and upgrade I thought you could use the Ubuntu release on OMV 3.0. That was said before

• ii openmediavault-plexmediaserver 3.8.1 all OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin ii plexmediaserver 1.4.0.3224-7d2c839 amd64 Plex organizes all of your personal media so you can easily access and enjoy it.

• ls: cannot access /etc/systemd/system/plexmediaserver.service.d/: No such file or directory

• ~# omv-showkey plexmediaserver <plexmediaserver> <enable>1</enable> <pyenable>0</pyenable> <pyrun>0</pyrun> <db-folder>/media/916b6331-389d-47d9-b927-2e1c4d2f36d4/plexmediaserver</db-folder> <mntentref>9442873b-30aa-4337-82e6-2431c73677e2</mntentref> <showtab>0</showtab> <pyport>8182</pyport> </plexmediaserver> ~# omv-mkconf plexmediaserver gave no output

• Still on OMV 3 ii openmediavault 3.0.60 all Open network attached storage solution ii openmediavault-couchpotato 3.2.2 all OpenMediaVault CouchPotatoServer plugin ii openmediavault-keyring 1.0 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive ii openmediavault-letsencrypt 3.2 all Generate free and valid SSL certificates for OMV ii openmediavault-nzbget 3.2 all command-line based binary newsgrabber for nzb files ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 3.4.15 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for …

• I updated the plex plugin to latest and still i cannot get it to start in correct location. I changed database folder and saved. Then changed back to where my database is and saved again. But still i'm missing db_folder.conf

• Thanks

• omv-mkconf plexmediaserver cat /etc/systemd/system/plexmediaserver.service.d/db_folder.conf cat: /etc/systemd/system/plexmediaserver.service.d/db_folder.conf: No such file or directory Did not help at all... This is a complete reinstall of OMV 3. I had the same problem before and did a reinstall of OMV 3 to see if that helped. Seems like there is a problem with the plugin

• cat: /etc/systemd/system/plexmediaserver.service.d/db_folder.conf: No such file or directory

• The database location as per gui doesn't appear to affect the Plex config. It's starting in the /var/lib/plexmediaserver insted of /myvolume/plexmediaserver. As for now i just made a Symlink from /myvolume/plexmediaserver to /var/lib/plexmediaserver and it now uses the correct Plex config. Is it a bug in the Plex plugin? Output of dpkg -l | grep openm Source Code (8 lines)

• Update: Reinstalled the server today and installed plex again. But it's still using the wrong database volume. It's uses the normal debian volume (/var/lib/plexmediaserver) insted of what is set in the plugin (/Volume3/plexmediaserver) Is it something with the plugin or is it Plex that gives me the problem? I solved it by deleting the folders inside /var/lib/plexmediaserver and made a symbol link from /Volume3/plexmediaserver. Then i get it to start with my database Anyone with the same problem?…

• I've tried to uninstall and install again today. But still no luck. I've seen that when i uninstall the plug-in the plexmediaserver app is not removed. Just gonna copy my database as a backup and try to remove the plexmediaserver app and then try to reinstall the plex plug-in

• No one with the same problem as me?

• Cannot get plex to start with the correct configuration When OMV starts plex it uses /var/lib/plexmediaserver and not the database volume set in the OMV plugin /Volume3/plexmediaserver I can get it to work if I copy my configuration to the /var/lib/plexmediaserver. But then my OMV disk gets full and I are no longer able to log on to web interface I have tried to disable and enable the plugin several times. I tried to upgrade Plex to 1.4.0 I also tried to uninstalll and install again without no l…

• Sickrage broken after update

pezman - - Plugins

Hi I just updated my sickrage and now it won't start. I'm using Sickragetv fork I've tried to install urllib3 that was stated in another post. But still it won't start Anyone have a good solution. I would like to keep that fork and not change into another Source Code (17 lines)

• Ripping BD and DVD on OMV

pezman - - General

Hi Does anybody have a good program that i can use to rip BD and DVD on my OMV server?