Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• After the upgrade to OSX Mavericks I have big problems to copy file to/from SMB shares. If i copy a big file it copies the whole file and at the end I get this error: The operation can’t be completed because the item “Filename” is in use. Anyone else having the same problem?? Im quite sure its a OSX problem cause it worked just fine when I was running Montain Lion. How to fix it? Can I change something in OMV to make it work? I have tried AFP but for some reason it is so slooooooow. Its like 100…

• I did a "pvcreate /dev/md127" and now I can continue creating Volume Groups

• Quote from "Gutz-Pilz": “did you format the drives ?” Thats what Im trying to do. But I cant. Raid device not showing up.

• Cant create volume/filesystem on new RAID 5

niclasc - - RAID

Just created a RAID 5 device. Its OK and marked as "clean"(look below). But when I go to "Logical Volume Management" try to create a physical volume on it I dont see it. And the same if I just try to create a filesystem. RAID device not showing up. My RAID device is /dev/md127. Shouldn't it be /dev/md0? I tried to reboot the server but that didn't help Looks like nothing is going my way with this server Please help and Merry Christmas to all of you Version : 1.2 Creation Time : Mon Dec 23 11:30:…

• Re: Create RAID 1 SLOOOW

niclasc - - RAID

Quote from "tekkbebe": “You could try creating it with gparted, it's on system rescue cd if you boot from a burned iso. sysresccd.org/SystemRescueCd_Homepage” Turns out it was faulty SATA cable. Now it looks like this root@nasse:~# cat /proc/mdstat Personalities : [linear] [multipath] [raid0] [raid1] [raid6] [raid5] [raid4] [raid10] md0 : active raid5 sde[2] sdd[1] sdb[0] 3907025920 blocks super 1.2 level 5, 512k chunk, algorithm 2 [3/3] [UUU] [>....................] resync = 0.5% (10329344/1953…

• Re: Install from USB deletes USB stick

niclasc - - General

Quote from "fonix232": “That's quite weird. I did the same thing at least half a dozen times in the past two days, and never had such a problem. Both 0.4 in the past and now 0.5 asked which drive I want to use during setup (either the only one connected HDD or the USB drive), there was no automatic formatting.” I have installed a few times before with no problem. But now it just wont work. Tried with several USB sticks an several HDDs Its like the installation just ignores the HDD and partitions…

• Install from USB deletes USB stick

niclasc - - General

I am trying to reinstall OMV. I do this with a USB stick. But during the installation when I get to the partition bit the installation partitions the USB stick and not my HDD. I have only one HDD connected. And then I boot off the USB stick This is the error I get. Partition(s) 1 on /dev/sda have been written, but we have been unable to inform the kernel of the change, probably because it/they are in use...

• Re: Create RAID 1 SLOOOW

niclasc - - RAID

Quote from "ryecoaaron": “Are you formatting the filesystem at the same time?” No I just created the raid. Nothing else

• Create RAID 1 SLOOOW

niclasc - - RAID

I try to create a RAID 1 with 2 2TB drives. But the initial sync is so SLOOOOW. Its around 1MB/s root@nasse:~# cat /proc/mdstat Personalities : [linear] [multipath] [raid0] [raid1] [raid6] [raid5] [raid4] [raid10] md0 : active raid1 sde[1] sdd[0] 1953513424 blocks super 1.2 [2/2] [UU] [>....................] resync = 0.0% (315840/1953513424) finish=41593.7min speed=782K/sec This is on a fresh install of OMV 0.5.27 Any idea how how to speed this up?

• Quote from "ryecoaaron": “Yes.” Thanks. Now I can login. Just need to reinstall bittorrent

• Quote from "ryecoaaron": “Did you run the cleaning script? You can't have any 3rd party plugins installed.” Can I run this after I done the 0.5 upgrade?

• I did a upgrade from 0.4 to 0.5 and after that I got an error when loading the WebGUI. I followed this page: Error #0: exception 'Exception' with message 'Failed to open file js/omv/NavigationPanel.js.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc:42 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(49): OMVHtmlPage->scanFiles('js/omv/Navigati...', Array) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(70): OMVHtmlPage->scanFiles('js/omv/module/a...', Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediava…

• Re: Plugin list is empty

niclasc - - Plugins

Quote from "ryecoaaron": “ If that doesn't work, uninstall omv-plugins.org plugin: apt-get remove openmediavault-omvpluginsorg” After that the plugins have returned Thanks everyone for your help

niclasc - - Plugins

Quote from "ryecoaaron": “An errors in apt-get update?” No errors Source Code (59 lines)

niclasc - - Plugins

niclasc - - Plugins

Quote from "ryecoaaron": “Try: rm -f /etc/apt/sources.list.d/omv-plugins-org-squeeze-backports.list apt-get update Does it work now?” No change. Still empty

niclasc - - Plugins

Quote from "ryecoaaron": “Strange. They show up in that list. You aren't getting an error? What is the output of: ls -al /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ cat /etc/apt/sources.list” Source Code (21 lines)

niclasc - - Plugins

Quote from "ryecoaaron": “Did you click Check? What is the output of: apt-cache search openmediavault-” Yes I did click Check. Source Code (24 lines)

niclasc - - Plugins

I uploaded openmediavault-omvpluginsorg_0.4~10.gbp5bae63_all.deb but no change. Still empty

• Plugin list is empty

niclasc - - Plugins

When I go into Plugins there are no plugins. Its empty. Under OMV-Plugins.org I have "Stable" checked I'm on 0.4.38 Any Idea whats wrong?