Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• If SD card is defect......what to do?

Valsi - - General

Hello, what is the best solution if Micro d (on i.e. Odroid) is defect? I'm asking because want to have a solution before shit happens... Some wrote to have always some clones in backup. But what does it mean if the System did grow after making the clone? Should I always make a Clon as soon as I put data on the HDD? Or should I install an new OMV on a new Micro SD Card. But I'm not sure if and how the HDD with all These data can be used without formatting... Any idea/hint? thx Rudi

• Ahn sorry did not read that he wants to have two disks, so HC1 is not an Option!

• Hello, I would recommend Odroid HC1. Small, fast, cheap, and easy to confiure with OMV. Shipment from Korea was also fast. hardkernel.com/main/products/p….php?g_code=G150229074080

• Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Sometinmes I do not see the wood for the trees......all is fine thx

• Have now installed Cromium browser as I'm using Firefox . Same picture as above!

• I have read this: Problem: Web interface has missing fields and/or items showing that have been uninstalled. Solution: Clear your browser cache. But still the same screen

• hello, what happened here?? wanted to log in as usual and after username and password ..... I can see only this: .. forum.openmediavault.org/index…437788f8ff30211759db91819

• Minidlna issues

Valsi - - Plugins

It makes no difference for me if the plug in or the minidlna is buggy. The clients are most probably not the problem as all of them (TV, blue-ray player, laptop and smart phones) are showing the same strange behaviour. Today I found a new issue: folder (CD with several tracks) removed from server ans still in the track list of minidlna although it's not in the file system (checked with Filezilla). So I will try docker plug in.

• Minidlna issues

Valsi - - Plugins

Hi, have assembled an Odroid HC1 as I'm using it for sharing photos and videos on TV, other computer and Mobile Phone. So far so good, all devices are connected with Odroid and have access. But minidlna behavior is very strange. Examples: - not all covers are shown at the clients. Have posted this issue in another thread - when changing a file (I.e. cover), or changing the mu3 file (was wrong due to different font) the entire CD is not visible anymore - CD are two times available although on the…

• cannot login as root

Valsi - - General

Quote from subzero79: “This works for me using filezilla and logging as root. I am not firing a VM with KDE to test this, so try filezilla for now. ” thx for feedback. I'm using filezilla too. So I will try tomorrow. I want to do that only for getting access to the file system as I will add a small script for park hard disk at shut down on my ONDROID NAS.

• cannot login as root

Valsi - - General

Hi, as admin I can login as usual with the webinterface. But as root I cannot log in with Krusader or Dolphin via FTP. Have used the same password as for admin but does not work. Have used the origin one (openmediavault) same result. At the console I have not tried as I'm not the expert and do not know the correct commands for that. So what is wrong? BTW: As normal user I have created, here there are no problems with ftp.

• No access to OMV with terminal

Valsi - - General

ok fond the hint in the thread but not in the read me file. This was too tricky for me

• No access to OMV with terminal

Valsi - - General

Hi what is wrong? Source Code (3 lines)password from admin is not working as well as "openmediavault" as explained in the download site for Odroid images

• thx for feedback, hope I can provide the output because I have never tried to get access to the OS (ODROID HC1). I'm in in OMV only. I have also asked because yesterday I got a mail from my OMV (see below) and an user meant that the SD card may have defects. see also: got mail vom OMV...

• Hi, any idea how long a SD card will live while in reader of Raspberry or HC1 from Odroid? If SD card is defect do I need to format the HDD or USB Drive or is there any possibility to mount it while configuration of the new MOV on the new Micro SD card?

• got mail vom OMV...

Valsi - - General

thx for replay, full is definitely not the case. Have 16GB SD card and OMV shows that lot of free space is there. But I forgot to mention following: message came while rebooting OMV and an red error message in a re lined box (WARINING.......press left mouse bottom) appeared on the screen during rebooting Any idea?

• got mail vom OMV...

Valsi - - General

Hi got mail today,anyone here what this means?run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/log2ram exited with return code 1/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:error: stat of /var/log/netatalk.log failed: No such file or directoryrun-parts: /etc/cron.daily/logrotate exited with return code 1/etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-cron-apt:stdin: is not a tty

• No charts in systeminformation section

Valsi - - General

Hallo, is now running, obviously OS needs some time. thx Rudi

• No charts in systeminformation section

Valsi - - General

Hello, have installed today OMV 3.0.97 on my new Ondroid HC-1. System is running fine and fast and data will be transferred in the moment. But on the system-information section there are no charts shown as I know it from my Raspberry OMV system. I like them as they are showing me very quick CPU loads and data transfer time/date based. Any idea why I have no charts. Is there a plug-in for them? thx Rudi

• Ondroid-HC1

Valsi - - My NAS Build

This I will do in any case. Was asking about something which is not mentioned or difficulties while installing