Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

• Thank you all for your advice I always do a backup in win32 and I remember before trashing it yesterday even the backup got this unknown partition just wondering where does it come from? No big deal about this SD card De Profundis! Anyway on my new backup with expanded ext 4 I do not have it, So I can Always come back with it . Now is there some kind of log witch grow after some time I should disable? the only data I am aware is growing on it, is my DNLA catalog of about 1000 albums.

• -It does not work It look like the SD is corrupted Cannot even format it in windows component service or SD formatter says the card is write protected! Anyway to salvage the SD card? -I did try with a brand new Install in Gparted on an other SD card and did not get this unknown partition and was able to resize the partition

• I followed this guide in order to get more space RPI: how to expand the OS partition after writing image but my third partition is unknown I am using the latest version gparted-live-0.30.0-1-i686

• Win32 Diskimager back up

Nefertiti - - General

I tried to back up my SD card with win32 Diskimager but I am getting Data error (cyclic redundancy check) so far the OMV is booting ok How to make this backup and/or fix the card?

• ​Cannot install plugin miniDNLA

Nefertiti - - Plugins

Remove and reinstall DNLA did it Thank you Guys!

Nefertiti - - Plugins

I do not understand if I try to add the media share folder still get Failed to execute XPath query '//services/minidlna/shares'. Error #0: exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '//services/minidlna/shares'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:244 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/minidlna.inc(120): OMV\Config\Database->set(Object(OMV\Config\ConfigObject)) #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceMiniDlna->setShare(A…

Nefertiti - - Plugins

Thank you mini DNLA installed But now I am getting Failed to execute XPath query '//services/minidlna'. Error #0:exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '//services/minidlna'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/minidlna.inc(56): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.mi...')#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMVModuleMiniDlna->getStatus()#2 [internal f…

Nefertiti - - Plugins

I just found out with Sudo but how can I login as root although I put my username as root should I use same password?

Nefertiti - - Plugins

Welcome to ARMBIAN 5.33 experimental Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie) 4.9.41-v7+ System load: 0.18 0.23 0.12 Up time: 5 min Memory usage: 8 % of 976MB IP: 192.168.2.228 CPU temp: 54°C Usage of /: 21% of 7.2G Attention: Your SD card seems to be very slow. Please check performance using armbianmonitor -c Could not chdir to home directory /home/Philip: No such file or directory $ dpkg --configure -a dpkg: error: requested operation requires superuser privilege $ Still Stuck!

Nefertiti - - Plugins

The problem is I cannot login with putty same with winscp root or admin using standard password openmediavault can login only in web interface as admin!

Nefertiti - - Plugins

Brand new install What is the fix? >>> *************** Error *************** Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --force-yes --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-minidlna 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem. <<< ***********************************…

• Quote from Nefertiti: “'apt-get -f install' ” Quote from ryecoaaron: “dpkg -i openmediavault_3.0.72_all.deb ” Well I start from square from 3.063 upgraded to 3.72 and I was able to install Mini Dnla now my question should I install all or some package from the update management page?

• Quote from Nefertiti: “'apt-get -f install' ” Quote from ryecoaaron: “dpkg -i openmediavault_3.0.72_all.deb ” I know I am totally noob and I am unable to install those packages JQ and Python3 /etc$ dpkg -i openmediavault_3.0.72_all.deb (Reading database ... 43680 files and directories currently installed.) Preparing to unpack openmediavault_3.0.72_all.deb ... Unpacking openmediavault (3.0.72) over (3.0.59) ... dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openmediavault: openmediavault depe…

• Quote from Nefertiti: “'apt-get -f install' ” Quote from ryecoaaron: “dpkg -i openmediavault_3.0.72_all.deb ” I know I am totally noob and I am unable to install those packages JQ and Python3 /etc$ dpkg -i openmediavault_3.0.72_all.deb (Reading database ... 43680 files and directories currently installed.) Preparing to unpack openmediavault_3.0.72_all.deb ... Unpacking openmediavault (3.0.72) over (3.0.59) ... dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openmediavault: openmediavault depe…

• In fact I just did and now it is You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these: The following packages have unmet dependencies: openmediavault-minidlna : Depends: minidlna (>= 1.1.2) but it is not going to be installed Depends: openmediavault (>= 3.0.67) but 3.0.59 is to be installed openmediavault-omvextrasorg : Depends: openmediavault (>= 3.0.67) but 3.0.59 is to be installed E : Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution). <<< **********…

• I had to reinstall OMV since I upgraded some drive and forgot to dismount them so I was not able to have more than a share folder in SMB, so anyway this part was resolved with the new install until I tried to install MiniDNLA plugin where I got this error 404 Not Found [IP: 151.101.0.204 80] Unable to correct missing packages. Not sure what to do at this point

• OMV drive is almotst full

Nefertiti - - General

Is there a way to increase the partition size?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “My new releases are only for OMV 3.x. Are you still on 2.x? ” Yes i am still on2.x is the the upgrade to 3.0 easy and straight or should I start from scratch? How stable is it?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Nefertiti: “Finally after several try, I think I Finally succeeded by following this ” I just fixed the plugin and created an armhf package last night. ” This is wonderful and will help a lot of users as for me regarding the update I need an advice. During my multiple try to update manually I left the plugin on but I was not able to install Plex anymore: I was getting the red dot and looking all over my drive Plex I could not find Plex anywhere maybe because I …

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “You have an RPi. I've said many,many times that the arm packages are not maintained by he maintainer anymore. Nothing we can do about this. ” Finally after several try, I think I Finally succeeded by following this htpcguides.com/install-plex-media-server-on-raspberry-pi-2/