Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

z-vap - - General

Quote from pratith: “Quote from tinh_x7: “Your 'PHP: Default Config" is turned OFF. Turn it ON, and try again. ” Thanks for the reply. Ok I am very confused now. Should I use the php default config like you mentioned or use the pool that we create in earlier step? I dug in more and found out that, for some reason (this bug needs to be investigated), the .conf and .sock file was not created for the pool that we created and hence fastcgi_pass $socket wasn't working like @z-vap had faced. I saved t…

z-vap - - General

Thanks, Stramm, but like i said, I fixed it by editing my fastcgi_pass $socket; to something else. I am just trying to understand why set $socket "unix:/var/run/fpm-xxxxxxxxxxxx.sock was incorrect on my second attempt at this. Quote from tinh_x7: “set $socket ...... in the /etc/nginx/sites-available/zzz-omv-nginx) is auto generated for you, no need to modify that. ” ... yeah, and mine was "autogenerated" wrong.

z-vap - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “Hello All, After I upgraded from OMV3 to OMV4, I struggle to log into OMV web page. I couldn't find any solution. So, I start a fresh installation. Ensure you install: redis-server php-redis This is for OMV4 PHP7 only: I've spent 40 mins. to found out the issue that many users have 502 Bad Gateway error at the installation process due to the Nginx code. Change this: fastcgi_pass $socket; to this: fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock; Restart your Nginx service: sud…

z-vap - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “You can change the NextCloud URL in the config.php ” So you mean to say, i can change the url in the attached image location, from the nextcloud config.php? forum.openmediavault.org/index…e38ec8546db736ade477c8598 The reason I am asking, is that with the settings i have used (from my prior post) I am serving that on 192.168.1.23/nextcloud but the nginx websites is showing 192.168.1.23:80

z-vap - - General

Ok i do have a question: this guide seems to be geared toward having nextcloud running on the root directory of the listed website. I would like for it to run in a subdirectory. I did review the subdir code on the nextcloud page but for some reason I cannot get it to work. I get a login page but when I click logon, it doesn't work. I guess I can start over but I would like some advice for whomever attempted this EDIT: I tried following this docs.nextcloud.com/server/13/a…l/installation/nginx.htm…

z-vap - - General

I just need to say thanks to @tinh_x7 for all the work he's done here. The biggest question i have is how in the world did you fugure out step 3 (3. Add this to your Nginx extra options). I swear I would be locked up in a nut house if I had to figure any of that out.

• Tvheadend Guide discussion thread

z-vap - - General

Thank you. Thank you very much

• Tvheadend Guide discussion thread

z-vap - - General

Hello all. hope everyone is doing well these days. I have two questions: 1. Is this guide good to use with OMV 3.xx? 2. The very first step (Installation) suggests to download the .deb from bintray. I cannot find any .deb files on that site at all. I admit that I am somewhat of a noob with regards to bintray usage. Thanks for any assistance

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

z-vap - - Plugins

thanks. I did try this one hub.docker.com/r/madsonic/debian-madsonic/ but all i get are permission errors. I am not well versed in docker usage to resolve them, so I don't know if its me or the image.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

z-vap - - Plugins

I am just discovering dockers (woohoo). One question i have is some of the text that displays is light grey on white. Can that text be made a little darker? its kind of hard to read. EDIT: Are the only dockers that are available the ones from the docker repo tab? Or can others be used? I tried one that wasn't listed and it gave me permission errors all over the place.

• If i would actually pay attention to the plugin settings then none of this would be necessary . I never did accurately enable all the pertinent settings. All is right in the world again.

• I wasn't prompted to choose a repo or a fork of any kind. Where or when does that happen? EDIT: It should be noted that the two directories that are created are still empty. So enabling CP is probably failing because it can't run the service.

• Is there a log of plugin install activity that I can review?

• I am testing OMV 3 for my home usage. I have just installed snapraid, unionfs, and added three harddrives. Then I installed Couchpotato. After installing it, I click enable, and then it continuously asks me to save the configuration. I know that CP is in the testing repo, Is there a known bug that I am unaware of?

• Sabnzbd Plugin install error

z-vap - - Plugins

I should have noted I am using OMV 3. Does that change anything for you? To the screen I received this error:" Source Code (1 line)...so I preceded to download the tar from sabnzbd's repo and I exploded it (following instructions from earlier in this thread), then I noticed that Couch had two empty directories in /opt/, so I uninstalled that plugin. Uninstalling that, finished installing sabnzbd. Weird. in the term.log this was listed: dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-sabnzbd (--con…

• Sabnzbd Plugin install error

z-vap - - Plugins

I think the repository moved from SourceForge to Github and therefor that STABLE code does not work anymore, and this does not install. (issue opened on github)

• yeah that makes sense. I can always give it a go and if another plugin gives me trouble due to a manual install of something else, to either come here or.... deal with it, I guess Thanks. So you think 3.0 is ready eh?

• So I am waffling between doing: - a custom Ubuntu/Debian build w/ Webmin, mergerfs, /var moved to the tmpfs, on USB. - OMV w/ mergerfs, flashmemory plugin, etc MY concern with going with OMV lies with the plugins. 2.0 is stable, 3.x is in beta, but it seems all the good plugins are in the beta camp, and nothing new is coming to the 2.0 branch. Is it possible to use OMV, and if there is no plugin, to go with apt-get for installs instead? I really would like to use OMV but the plugin system is rea…