Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 377.

• Oh. If they aren’t in the drop down it may be possible that you’re experiencing the current ZFS bug. See: ZFS device(s) not listed in devices dropdown As for the kernel, you can either move back to 4.15 or use the testing repo for the latest ZFS. It might be worth you freezing the kernel on version 4.15. In fact, anyone who doesn’t absolutely need the latest kernel can [should?] do this: Source Code (1 line) This will freeze the kernel version, by preventing the meta package from installing the …

• /lib/modules/4.16.0-0.bpo.1-amd64 Yup. You’re on 4.16 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• If both were solved it would be ideal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Because Tapatalk doesn’t know how to handle the error and repeat posts. This results in the forum banning as if you were a spam bot. This only occurs under iOS Tapatalk though. On Android, the error occurs, but it does not repeat post. You are right, I think either one being solved will do the trick for us as users of the forum. If the forum doesn’t throw the error, Tapatalk won’t freak. But then Tapatalk shouldn’t freak anyway. The error has highlighted a very rare and unusual bug. There is obv…

• I’m sure it’s something to do with code. I originally thought it was quoting. But I now suspect that it’s quoting code. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• If you’d tried that post via the app, I suspect it would have banned you. It’s something to do with that error that makes Tapatalk freak out and post again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• apt-get update problem

ellnic - - Updates/Upgrades

Sorry for the delay in replying. It looks like the corrected OMV repo is now all good. Next let’s sort that OMV extras. For some reason you don’t have the keys for that either. No problem, just reinstall the package to fix. No need to use apt-key. Source Code (1 line) Then: Source Code (1 line) Then finally: Source Code (1 line) How about now? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• That’s the kernel you were on before? Did you purge after you upgraded? The module should still be there. Do you have several choices in the drop down? Are you sure it’s the 4.15 kernel? You could try installing headers [again?]: Source Code (1 line) What does this result in? You’ll probably have to modprobe ZFS afterwards, or reboot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• As mentioned, you can either build from git or if you want a 5 second fix you can just use OMV extras tab to select the previous kernel. This is on a phone, but you get the idea: 5d3923c06ea7f581ccb41a0862f03ebf.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• apt-get update problem

ellnic - - Updates/Upgrades

Looks like you don’t have the key for the OMV Repo. Was this a 3 to 4 upgrade? I’m sure it should have added it. Your repo also seems to be GitHub, I don’t know if it differs to packages.openmediavault.org but you can try: Editing the repo: Source Code (1 line) You should see the github repo, replace with: Source Code (1 line) Then Source Code (1 line) Ignore errors, then: Source Code (1 line) Then Source Code (1 line) Does the error persist? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Please can all the Tapatalk users who have experienced the banning issue (or even those who haven't but know of this problem) add your voices here: tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksu…ing-board-t39820-s20.html The more people we have on that thread, the better. I could be completely wrong, but I think Quoord have stopped listening to me. They do not believe the banning issue exists. I really would appreciate any and all voices added to this thread. Cheers.

• Just checked today and they are still discounted but not by as much. Hope this helped a few people!

• Np, sorry I couldn't help you with an upgrade. You should just be able to repeat the wget and dpkg -i in the future to upgrade.

• Urgh.. this is probably upgrade incompatibilities. If you don't mind a fresh setup you'd probably be best starting from scratch. This kind of core rewrite probably isn't going to happen again for a long time. If you don't mind the setup, and you haven't got a lot of after the fact metadata changes, I'd be quite inclined to purge the lot. In fact, this is exactly what I did. I didn't try and upgrade. You might be able to do it, but you'd need to talk to the emby guys. If you don't mind purging an…

• Looks good, so what do you get at: Source Code (1 line) ?

• So you've managed to install the deb? Is emby working? Source Code (1 line)Edit: sorry there's a bit of a lag in my replies here. Trying to do 101 things before going to bed.

• Or.. if you trust that I wouldn't do something malicious to it: From browser: sendit.cloud/im73c8wzcsax Pass is: a4koBYnTY8UTwtiL You'll have to transfer that into your user home folder on OMV though, or put on key drive and browse to it before running dpkg.

• Strange. It works here. Source Code (3 lines)It's hosted on Amazon web services though, and the speed sucks and I'm on almost 400Mbit here.. only ~2.72MB/sec... try again in a minute.

• Sorry, i deleted that, because it looks like you deleted your question. They must have moved it. My emby is in opt. I would say that pretty much confirms you are on the old version. Do this: Login to terminal: Source Code (1 line) Then Source Code (1 line)Please make sure you have backups. You may find you have to remove the old Emby first, I think I read somewhere. Edit: Urg... long day, making mistakes. Corrected dpkg command with just file name and not download link

• No, use dpkg